VICTORY PAINTING

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since April 2009

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SIZE OF JOB. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH PHONE,EMAIL, OR FAX....

Garcia Painting

3  REVIEWS
Garcia Painting

09/25/2018

Went great, Vincent was very flexible with time even with a hurricane warning. Job looks great and I will definitely use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Interior painted

CATEGORY interior painters

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second time I've used Victory Painting to paint my house - first was about five years ago. I've been very pleased both times with responsiveness and professionalism.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal

04/01/2009

My whole experience with Mr. Floyd was positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Mr. Floyd for an estimate. He was in the area and was able to stop by that morning. He gave a very fair quote on an exterior job that included rotting wood repair. Since he wasn't on Angie's List, I asked for references. HE gave me four; I called two. They both gave glowing reports with very specific feedback about what a good worker he was. Both remarked on how professional he was also. One told me that he learned about Mr. Floyd from several contractors in the area who use him. He has the best prices and does excellent work. For this job we did not use him b/c of a relationship with another company. I would not hesitate to call him again for our next job.

CATEGORY house painters

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, MINOR CARPENTRY, MINOR DRYWALL REPAIR, TEXTURED CEILINGS, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, DECK MAINTENANCE INCLUDING STAINING & SEALING & DRIVEWAY RESTORATION INCLUDING SEALING.

HANGING WALLPAPER, FAUX PAINTING,DRYWALL HANGING & FINISHING.

$100