Estes Larry Body Shop

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since June 2006

Larry Estes Body Shop, Inc. has been serving the auto needs of Wake and Johnston Counties for over 40 years. We are a full service auto body shop that specializes in a variety of areas, including collision repair, frame repair, and paintless dent removal. Our professionals work on commercial vehicles as well. As a fully licensed and insured company we understand the importance of offering quality services at reasonable prices....

08/23/2017

We were very pleased with the repair that was done. There is no visible sign of the damage or repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of dent incurred while parked in a parking lot

04/04/2013

Selected from Angie's List based on reviews and location. Dealt directly with Larry Estes who was both professional and courteous. He explained the process and pointed out other blemishes that would be addressed besides the main defect and quickly/efficiently offered an estimate consistent with other companies. Office staff was friendly as well. End result is flawless. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body minor dent repair/painting on hood of white Suburban.

04/04/2012

I would recommend Larry Estes to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Larry Estes do some minor dent removal on my car.

06/13/2006

HE WAS GOOD. I'VE USED HIM BEFORE AND I WILL USE HIM AGAIN. HE PAINTED THE PART OF THE CAR THAT HE FIXED AND HE MATCHED THE PAINT UP PERFECTLY. HE'S FIXED OTHER THINGS IN THE PAST, AND I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE FIXED THE FENDERS, GRILL, FOG LIGHTS, AND REPAINTED THE FRONT HALF OF MY CAR.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Automobile Customizing,Automobile Customizing,Automobile Body Repairing & Painting,Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies