EB Plumbing and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2011

E.B. Plumbing focuses on getting the job done right the first time. If you are not satisfied, we are not done. If you have plumbing, you need a plumber. Call today for all your plumbing needs....

The Water Specialist Inc

The Water Specialist has served the triangle and surrounding areas by providing water well maintenance and rehabilitation, well pump repair and replacement, water well and septic inspection, and water treatment since 1976. Because of his passion and ability to evolve in the growing community around him, Ray Sparrow, a 3rd generation plumber, started his business with the hopes of providing unparalleled service and education to customers. Since then the company has grown and employs over 24 full-time employees. Jim Sparrow holds licenses as a NC Well Contractor, NC Licensed Plumber, NC Electrical Contractor, NC Septic Inspector, Installer, and Pumper. While Jim has spent most of his career working in and around the contracting business in various forms, the last 15 years have been dedicated to The Water Specialist. He believes in continuing the legacy of his father, Ray Sparrow, by meeting the needs of the community through a professional staff, 24 hour service, and the reputation of an established and reputable company.

09/24/2018

The problem was a clogged bathroom drain. The plumber, Mr. Brock, actually arrived early and in a reasonably short time from when he was first called. This was not an emergency so I wasn’t particularly concerned about that but I expect that in an emergency he would come accordingly. He worked quite some time on the drain and was talking thru other options with me when he finally got it open. He’s ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a drain unclogged

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

08/22/2018

I first called Eric to replace a kitchen sink faucet and I couldn't be more pleased. He worked fast and efficiently and was done before I had time to see how he was doing. When the master bath toilet was giving me trouble - I called Eric and I had the same wonderful experience. I have found a plumber for the life of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen faucet and leaking toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

03/09/2018

The repairs were completed within an hour or less. Eric was professional and took care of all three of my plumbing issues with no problem. His service was outstanding and his price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him. I will be calling him again in the future should I have other plumbing issues. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garbage disposal repaired/replaced, a toilet flush seal replaced, and a shower head unclogged.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/07/2017

Excellent. EB plumbing is professional, skilled, and pleasant to do business with. All options were clearly explained including advantages and disadvantages of each and costs. Workmen arrived promptly at the time promised and completed the job as outlined and on time. I will hire EB plumbing the next time I need plumbing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed circulation pump and small electric water tank to provide quick access to hot water at all sinks without waiting for hot water to make its way from the water tank to each tap. Installed electric wire from circuit panel to newly installed water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells

11/03/2017

It went well. I also really appreciate that Eric addresses any questions or concerns I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Past few years, it ranged from fixing leaky faucets to replacing expansion tank and hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Water heater repair and replace, faucet repair or replace, toilet install & drain clearing, Well Pumps