CATES CONCRETE SERVICE

B Rated | 4 Reviews

ExactJack Inc

31  REVIEWS
ExactJack Inc

We use a state of the art technology developed by the department of transportation (D.O.T.) for highway repair adopted for industrial and residential applications. We use Polymer Injections for concrete raising and our permanent repair is guaranteed. Our high density polyurethane repair material is made from naturally grown and recycled sources which supports Green technology and protecting resources.

07/22/2013

This company was great, the services performed were very professional. Their prices were very reasonable. He helped us make important decisions throughout the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired this company to stabilize our 20,000 square foot greenhouse.

CATEGORY mudjacking

01/02/2013

Very disappointed with workmanship and follow-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work performed was for repair of brick steps and resetting of mortar.  Paul was very difficult to pin down in regards to a date when he would provide the estimate or complete the work.  The price was good but the follow-up was very poor.  The job itself was very sloppy.  Concrete was left all over the steps.  And though Paul promised repeatedly to return and make it right, he never has been back and will not return my calls.  I am disappointed that the work was so shotty and that he didn't do as promised.

04/04/2012

It went very smoothly.  I had a voice mail from his Office Manager, Jenny (she's awesome) on Friday, 3.30, that he'd be coming to do the job on Monday, 4.2.    He was here on Monday morning - bright and early - with his team and the pad was poured!  There were no surprises as to cost, layout, what we wanted, etc.  He's incredibly smart and good at what he does.  I asked if he could offer me some s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were considering adding a 1 and/or 2 car width parking pad.  We received our first quote but didn't know if it was inline or not.  I set up an appt with Paul Cates on March 27th for 4p.  He emailed me that day that he needed to bump that time to 5p - which was fine.  I was glad that he connected with me ahead of time.  Once he was there I shared our request to get pricing on both a 1 and 2 car width parking pad.  He told me that the slope of our property would be negatively effected if we put in a 2 car pad,   The first contractor didn't mention that potential issue at all.   Paul took some measurements, checked the soil to ensure that the 1 car width pad wouldn't have any issues.  I had his quote a day or two later and he was less money.  More than anything I trusted him based on his honestly about my property. Saving money was a plus!

11/20/2006

Paul came to look over the job site, made some suggestions and then of course the estimate. The work came in slightly over estimate and not because of the work, but because of the cost of materials. The job that his crew and company did for us was great. We are very pleased and really have recommended them to our friends, we will actually be hiring them to install my son's driveway at his new home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul helped us design a driveway from our existing driveway to a new building we were going to build in the rear of the yard. He also helped with the foundation of the new structure. The design was much different than we were planning, but so thankful we went with his curved design.