Outdoor Provisions LLC

A19 REVIEWS

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since October 2012

5120 Shirland Rd.

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

The Outdoor Lighting Specialist for Raleigh, NC! FREE NIGHTIME DEMO!!! Let Brian Matthews, owner of Outdoor Provisions NC enhance the beauty of your home at night with a custom Outdoor Lighting installation! Outdoor Lighting can add beauty to any home in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas! Our company specializes in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes at night with our professional Outdoor Lighting solutions! My name is Brian Matthews and I am Owner/Operator of Outdoor Provisions LLC. Our company focus is to provide the Raleigh/Durham,Cary, Apex,and surrounding communities with the highest level of product and service for their outdoor lighting and outdoor living area needs. We understand the importance of getting your home and landscaping projects personalized to your vision and will work with you to accomplish that goal. I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a BA in Construction Management, currently residing with my wife and two kids in Holly Springs, NC. I am a licensed General Contractor and have been installing high end outdoor low voltage lighting systems since 1994. I take pride in each and every installation knowing that every customer will be truly satisfied with our services. Outdoor Provisions is your source for Innovative Outdoor Solutions taking care to install the highest quality products including Vista, FX, Unique, Clarolux, and Coppermoon....

landscape lighting (18)lighting installation (5)electrician (3)fireplace repair (2)

08/31/2017

It went excellent. Very professional and proficient. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

08/20/2017

It went excellent. Brian turned around the quote the same day as the consultation. The outcome was exactly what we were hoping for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our lights on our path needed a major upgrade - we also wanted to accent the trees and the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Thank you so much for the great review!!!

06/19/2017

Brian and his team were so great and easy to work with. Brian came out to meet with us to help us determine what type and amount of lighting would be appropriate for us and sent us an estimate very quickly. Questions we had about the estimate were quickly answered also and scheduling was very quick. Scott came to do our install and to check the installation of the lighting at night. He was very pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting for the front of the house and backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with guys!!!

05/05/2017

Great. Super responsive, professional and addressed our needs. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior illumination, uplighters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

05/03/2017

Outdoor Provisions was quick to respond and quick to schedule the job. Quality fixtures and they were installed with no issues. Cuts were made in the grass to bury the wire and one section of grass was removed to gain access to go under the brick path. Grass was replaced with no signs that it was ever disturbed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had 8 path lights and 7 up lights installed to replace old, broken, low quality solar lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Thank you!!!

04/24/2017

Fantastic. They did quality work, in a timely manner. Have and will continue to recommend Outdoor Provisions LLC

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low volt lighting on the exterior of my house.

CATEGORY fireplaces, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

02/10/2017

Very professional and responsive to our needs and concerns! I wouldn't think twice about using this company again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for these services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape lighting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate the review!!!

12/01/2016

The owner contacted me the next day after I purchased the package on Angie's list. Installation was scheduled within a week. They kept the price (no surprise) except for the additional lights I want to install. Professionally done. I am a happy client!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

11/21/2016

The experience was great. Brian notified us right away and made an appointment to come by and discuss our needs. He was very professional and courteous. His crew came out a couple of days later and had the job completed in a few hours while I was at work. The only way I know they were here is I now have landscape lighting. No mess to clean up and the quality of fixtures/transformer is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had landscape lighting installed throughout our front lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review!!! Give us a call if we can ever help.

07/08/2016

Brian Matthews was really easy to work with and did a great job.  He followed up by coming back to my house at night after installation to be sure everything looked great. He was on time at each appointment. I love the way my house looks at night with the landscape lights, and I have one under a tree.  I recommend Outdoor Provisions to anyone looking for outdoor lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor Landscape Lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review!!!

Outdoor Landscape Lighting. We specialize in High End Low Voltage Landcape and Hardscape lighting systems.CALL TODAY FOR FREE NIGHTIME DEMO

110/High Voltage Electrical services