Find Top-Rated Four Oaks Appliance Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Appliance Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Appliance Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,348 reviews for
Four Oaks Appliance Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
BReviews7267 years on Angie's List
BReviews212 months on Angie's List
CReviews225 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Appliance Repair Services
$85 Refrigerator Tune-UpMember price $85.00 Original price: $85.00.
$115 for 3 Appliance Maintenance PackageMember price $115.00 Original price: $115.00.
$85 Dryer Tune-UpMember price $85.00 Original price: $85.00.
$3899 for a New Home Generator (Installation Included)Member price $3,899.00 Original price: $5,615.00.
CReviews53 years on Angie's List
DReviews474 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Appliance Repair Articles
Appliance Repair reviews in Four Oaks
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The technician arrived to initial appointment more than an hour late just to diagnose what I already knew: my washer was broken. The technician told me that in order to fix it, he would have to replace one of three major components, none of which he had with him. I called back to schedule a follow-up appointment, but I had to wait a week for the next available appointment. The follow-up appointment took more than an hour with two technicians and they had to replace two high-dollar parts despite the fact I was told it would only take one.
- Kelly E.
Great!!! They were in and out in 3 days. Provider name locked. did a awesome job explaining everything and his crews were punctual and tidy. They'll be doing my downstairs system when the time comes.
Provider name locked.
- Jodie R.
Our dryer stopped heating on 11/8/15. We called Provider name locked. of Provider name locked. on 11/9. He immediately came to our house to evaluate the problem. He ordered a part and returned on 11/12 to complete the repair. Our dryer is running perfectly. Provider name locked. was wonderful and we will call him again for appliance repairs.
- JANICE M.