Find Top-Rated Fletcher Chimney Sweeps
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chimney Sweeps to Avoid
Top Rated Chimney Sweeps
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 252 reviews for
Fletcher Chimney Sweeps from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews639 years on Angie's List
AReviews4410 years on Angie's List
BReviews439 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Chimney Sweeps
$175 for Gutter Cleaning, Roof Debris Removal, and a Gutter Tune-UpMember price $175.00 Original price: .
$75 Storm Damage Inspection and EvaluationMember price $75.00 Original price: .
$350 Roof Maintenance PackageMember price $350.00 Original price: .
$550 Tile Roof Tune-UpMember price $550.00 Original price: $550.00.
FReviews289 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Chimney Sweeping Articles
Chimney Sweeping reviews in Fletcher
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. cleaned the gas logs in my fireplace, checked for any leaks and serviced the unit. He was very courteous and professional. He honored my request for a phone alert when he was on his way so I could secure my dogs. He patiently and thoroughly answered my questions. He suggested I get a plug-in CO monitor and told me where to place it in order for it to be most effective. I highly recommend Provider name locked. and would not hesitate to call them in the future.
- Dorothy L.
Went well. The quality of the works was so so. The amount of rock that was left at replacement was approximately 1/4 of what should have been left. They left about 10-15lbs of rock it should have been closer to 50lbs. I asked the tech about it and was told that was the right amount for the size fireplace. After he felt I called the company and was told the same thing. We have used them for years but never had any of the rock replace. I would uses them again for cleaning but not for replacement.
- john K.
Provider name locked. worked quickly and efficiently to sweep the Chimney and provide an inspection. Gave an honest and fair assessment of the work that needed to be done. I have elected to hold off on the work for budgetary reasons but will consider Provider name locked. for the job when I am able to do so.
- Eric M.