Williams Carpet Care

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Williams Carpet Care is one of Fayettevilles most successful professional steam cleaners. Founded by Fayetteville natives, Stuart and Teri Williams, Williams Carpet Care has been family owned and operated since 1998. During that time, we have served the greater Fayetteville area working primarily with residential and commercial-grade carpet and upholstery. We also offer other services such as tile and grout cleaning, carpet repairs and much more. Our highly skilled and professional technicians use top-grade products and the best equipment for each job. Williams Carpet Care believes each customer deserves the best job possible at a reasonable price. Give us a call today!...

Carpet Green Clean

157  REVIEWS
Carpet Green Clean

Due to the Current Covid 19 Situation and Guidelines, I am currently suspending my services until further notice... Back to doing it myself as the owner, a green low moisture cleaning of carpet, upholstery, oriental rugs, tile and grout. My business has been built on a great reputations and numerous repeats and referrals. Angie's list members can receive a 10% discount for mentioning their membership.

12/27/2016

Service was fast and professional. Making the appointment was a breeze, and the provider was able to get me a same day appointment. Quick, detailed and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Using the special, 3 rooms cleaned with pet spot treatment, plus extra for one other room.

12/15/2016

Great, we are always happy with their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Williams Carpet Care for all of our apartment turnover carpet cleaning and repair work. They are always prompt, always very professional and appropriately priced. They are always quick to help with any last minute needs.

11/30/2016

The work performed was excellent. Will make sure to spread the word to all that need carpet cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get my carpet cleaned on my whole lower level and steps

11/21/2016

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

09/29/2016

Great. Arrived on time. Professional employee. Did job was in and out. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from rental house. Needed carpet cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Steam cleaning carpet, upholstery cleaning, tile/grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, red-out removal treatment, pet treatment, ozone treatment, traffic area & spot dissolve treatment

We do not offer emergency water extractions and carpet repair services on Angie's List.

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover