Barbaro, Dr. Richard R.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry believes in two things: Quality, patient-centered care for you and your loved ones, and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art treatments. Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry offers you and your family complete care from the moment you walk through our door. Our dedicated staff specializes in helping you maintain top-notch oral health with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled expertise, and a gentle hand. Our highest priority is providing patients with gentle, trusted dental care and custom treatment plans that address your concerns and treatment needs, maximize your benefits, personal budgets and individual schedules. With more than 25 locations throughout North Carolina, our teams are ready to schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to brightening your smile!

08/08/2013

He's really a good and nice guy. Their costumer service is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Richard R. Barbaro for dental check-up and clean.

07/15/2013

He's a wonderful dentist and makes you feel comfortable in the chair. The entire staff and the office as a whole are just great. I will miss them now that I've moved out of the area!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was my dentist when I lived in the area.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, dentures

01/15/2013

The staff is pleasant. The office is clean. Everyone was a complete professional. It was pleasurable experience to go to the dentist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Richard Barbaro is our dentist.

12/21/2012

Dr Frazer took xrays and gave me my options.  He was very informative and referred me to an oral surgeon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My appointment with Dr. Barbaro's office was for an abscessed tooth.  Dr. Frazer was the dentist I saw for my appointment.

12/18/2012

We saw the outstanding reviews on this dental office and decided to give them a try.  What a wonderful staff they have and the dentist, Dr. Frazier  was the best we have ever had.   My daughter doesn't need the nitrous anymore and doesn't give me a hard time about going. If anyone is looking for a great dental office, look no more.  They won't take you to the cleaners like some of the other greedy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to have an emergency appointment due to a tooth breakage and filling falling out.  Interaction with the dentist was absolutely wonderful.  The staff is very friendly which is a huge bonus.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist