All American Heating & Air Conditioning Service

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Financing available. Additional fax - (910) 865-4368. Additional phones - (910) 865-9001, (910) 865-4137. Additional contact name - Derek Drummond....

Volt Doctors Raleigh

The Volt Doctors provides residential and commercial electrician services and repairs in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and the entire Triangle area including Cary, Hillsborough, Wake Forest, Pittsboro and beyond with fair, clean, and courteous electrical services. The Volt Doctors is a full-service professional company providing electrical services, lighting, installations, and repairs. If you need an electrician day or night, count on us.

D

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them called out a few times on a few home with AHS. And each time they came out they did not fix the problem or stated that there was nothing wrong with the unit. But when they sent someone else out they found and fix the problem

01/27/2012

I called several companies to find out if any of them would be able to come out to immediately service my heat pump/ac.  When I spoke with All American the person I spoke with was very cordial and explained why they could not respond immediately.  She even gave me a time frame of when her company could get to me.  I did not use this company because another company was able torespond sooner to my r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed for me by this company.

01/10/2012

An excellent company. Very good experience from an unpleasant turn of events

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 30 year old Sears A/C finally gave out. All American came right out, the man was very kind, very professional and they did an excellent job. I was not happy to have to get a new system but they made the entire process as painless as possible in the heat of summer (naturally). They gave me a wonderful system that was pumping cold, not just cool, but cold air right away. When cold weather hit and I went to turn on the furnace there was no heat, I called them and they came out right away and turned on the gas free of charge, which they had forgotten to do during the summer. Overall an excellent company, I recommend them very highly.

11/11/2010

My interaction with them went well. They did the fall cleaning, and I also get a spring cleaning. They were courteous and on time, and I thought that they did a good job. Their price was a little high. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All American Heating & Air Conditioning Service to service my heat pump.

03/02/2010

We are selling our home. After the home inspection, it was found that the condensate pump attached to the AC unit was not working. After calling them, I received a quote over the phone, and they were here within the hour. The work was completed quickly and the price was what was quoted. We've used this company before and they always provide excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our condensate pump was replaced and new one was tested to check function.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial electric sales, installation and custom sheet metal fabrication.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover