Justice Home Improvements Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Although we specialize in repairing a home's structural integrity, we are fully licensed and insured and can handle any home improvement project you may need....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Raleigh

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Raleigh! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

06/29/2015

They were unconcerned about the work they performed.  When they went into the attic to determine where the roof leak was, they left the air conditioning condensation pan and pipe in disarray.  They were called and called, emailed and emailed, and called some more recently to have them return, and they could not even find the time to respond.  Because they left the air conditioning pipe unwrapped a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were contracted to fix a leaking roof and restore the ceiling and walls to a room the roof leak damaged.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

06/06/2015

It went very well. Everyone loves my new porch. They did a great job. I would not hesitate to call on Mr. Justice for any other home repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out and replaced from porch.

CATEGORY decks

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built additional footing I needed for structural support in crawl space. I've used Justice Home Improvements before for similar type work. Very professional, good solid work.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

C

05/02/2014

They're pretty okay but they're not incredibly responsive. They came out and looked at the problem I was having. They didn't get back with me. It wasn't really a major thing for them. I ended up calling somebody else. It was a weird problem. I was having some staining of some copper in front of my house. Frankly, we're unsure how to handle it. It might have been out of their realm and I can't blam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Justice Home Improvements Inc.

CATEGORY sunrooms

01/25/2014

They did great and fast work but they were IMPOSSIBLE to schedule and get an invoice from post-service. They are good, if you have time and patience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did general repairs that were requested by our realtor prior to listing our home (wood rot, painting, attic work).

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

Home Additions, Construction Company, Home Repair, Home Improvement, Home Remodeling

Appliance repair and replacement, interior and lighting design, landscaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express