Ace Builders

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2009

Ace Builders is an independently owned and operated business located in Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Greg Hall is a North Carolina Licensed General Contractor providing area Home Owners with services such as New Construction, Additions, Siding repair and replacement, Remodels, Flooring, Window Replacement, Decks and much more. General Real Estate maintenance is also performed for second homes and rental properties. All home repair estimates are free of charge and references will gladly be provided. All pricing is worked up and presented in contract form. We do a lot of work for second home owners that live out of the area. Regular updates using e-mail and digital photographs are part of our customer satisfaction program. We are a local business with one employee, my wife Aimee. Local Subcontractors are used at times for projects that may require a Licensed Electrician or Licensed Plumber etc. Ace Builders is dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible whether you are building a new home or remodeling an existing home! Please, contact Greg Hall, N.C. Lic.General Contractor at Ace Builders today. Contact Information: Greg Hall Ace Builders N.C. Licensed General Contractor #59064 252-422-2596 Direct greg@acebuildersnc.com....

Genesee Home Solutions

Genesee Home Solutions mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

09/09/2014

The work crew arrived on time, new what they were doing (very professional), and completed the job on time - one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

CATEGORY decks,roofing

03/11/2013

Most of work done by subcontractor mason. Good oversight of that and very willing to do what was needed to produce a quality result. I was happy with result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of brick fireplace.

CATEGORY roofing

05/11/2012

Most professional presentation and proposal of all vendors contacted. Competitive price sealing shingles to drip edge and seal down of cap shingles for storm resistance was great. Best re-roofing experience in 20 yrs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and Replaced roof of beach house in Atlantic Beach, NC.

CATEGORY roofing

02/24/2012

The gentleman who came out was very nice and helpful. He was incredibly honest and upfront, and I appreciated his integrity. Basically, he told that he'd probably have to charge me more than other contractors, and he then referred me to a local company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called them out to have an estimate done, because our screened porch had been severely damaged during a hurricane.

CATEGORY sunrooms

10/10/2011

I'm very big on contractor's responsiveness, punctuality, and complete attention to details. We had a few other estimates who came in much cheaper but the process of getting the estimate took forever with me constantly following up phone calls. Couple of contractors finally gave me an estimate but disappeared when i said and quot;when can you start?and quot; I then Joined Angie list and found Ace....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The 20ft plus 4x6 Pilings on the Deck on the house we purchased in the Emeral isle needed to be replaced with 6X6 to be up to code as the deck. I'm pretty handy myself but this was not a one man job and I was not about to take on a project this size. This work involved securing the Deck with jacks..digging around the existing pilings, remove them and replace them with 6x6 pilling extending two story's.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

New construction, general home remodeling, window replacement, decks, porches, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, additions, painting, sheet rock & flooring.