Oceans Blue Family Cleaning Services

Founded 2019 •

Awards & Badges

106 Comanche Trl

Edenton, NC 27932

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We are now offering a 10% discount for the second clean for new clients and for clients who recommend us to other people!...

house cleaning (13)blind cleaning (2)floor cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)

01/28/2021

Oceans Blue is great ! Having been a former house cleaner, (I’m pretty picky) they do an excellent job. My stainless steal never looked better! House am ells great! Also, having a toddler they pick up after him which is a huge plus :) They are a super friendly family, and very good with communication either text or calling. So happy to have found this family cleaning service! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

Photo for Oceans Blue Family Cleaning Services - 106 Comanche Trl, Edenton, NC - 39160972

01/28/2021

Ruth and her staff are very hardworking and did an excellent job on my house. The price is very reasonable, and their work ethic is fantastic. I would highly recommend them to clean anyone’s house or business. I have had experience with other cleaning companies, but they were not as committed to their work and not as friendly as Ruth and her staff. Wonder experience each time they come out to clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

11/02/2020

I have used Oceans Blue Family Cleaning for 6 months and couldn’t be happier. I own a condo for personal use as well as rental, and my guests have been very satisfied with the cleanliness. They are easy to communicate with and will call me if there is ever a problem with the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/30/2020

They did an amazing job! I plan on using them from now on for scheduled cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/15/2020

Oceans Blue Family Cleaning Services is a great family owned business. The helped us cleaning up some stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

08/29/2020

Excellent work. Will hire on regular basis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

08/18/2020

Ruth was excellent, very thorough and cleaned far better than several other services had done. We will be using Oceans Blue as our regular cleaners from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/05/2020

It was excellent. I have no complaints. They came weekly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/20/2020

It was awesome. They very affordable. They did a good job. They were detailed. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my house for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

07/17/2020

Ocean Blue does a great job and they are very professional in how they interact with customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Housecleaning: Deep Cleaning, Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Regular Maintenance Cleaning, Flooring Cleaning & Polishing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal