Corum Heating & A/C Co Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Commercial & residential sales and service. Free estimates on installations....

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angie's List

11/11/2014

Apparently this provider did not need my business because they could not return a phone call for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for services, secretary said she would have someone call me back that day. No call. I called back same day she said someone would definitely call me tomorrow. Still no call. Must not need our business.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/16/2012

We have been using them for sometime. They do a great job. We have no complaints whatsoever about their work. They work with you and do whatever you want done. When you call they come as soon as possible, including weekends and holidays. Pricing is competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our heat pump on a Sunday afternoon.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac