ProGreen Carpet

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2200 Dominion St Suite H

Durham, NC 27704

ProGreen Carpet Offering Eco-friendly Steam Carpet Cleaning Solutions and Carpet Repair to Raleigh, Durham, and across the Triangle. ProGreen Carpet is a Multiple year SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2014-2018. We are specializing in residential and commercial Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning as well as Carpet stretching, Carpet Repair, Professional Pressure Washing / Power Washing, Tile & Grout Cleaning and more. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the Best Service in the industry....

carpet cleaning (229)flooring (49)carpet installation (38)house cleaning (20)upholstery cleaning (19)pressure washing (17)oriental rug cleaning (9)floor cleaning (6)tile installation (6)marble and granite (2)water and smoke damage (1)

12/22/2019

Excellent service from the front office to the service technician. I received a call from the provider almost immediately after purchasing the deal to set up an appointment. The technician (sorry I can't remember his name) called before hand to let me know he was on his way, and he did an excellent job. He cleaned every inch of the house and even moved some light weight furniture out of the way th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Dear Customer, Thank your for your great feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come.

11/21/2019

I am so pleased with the results of my carpet cleaning! Stains I thought would never budge were either removed completely or lightened considerably. High traffic areas looked almost brand new! I didn't expect too much with a 13+ year old carpet that has endured the abuse of 3 children and a pet, so I'm very impressed with their abilities. Jose Batista was very professional, knowledgable, considera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Thank you for kind Review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will pass the message to our Technician Jose. Thank you Again

10/04/2019

Ivan was absolutely great. He came on time and did his work well. He replaced the padding and stretched the carpet. Very reasonable, professional and nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet padding and stretching

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback I appreciate your business and hope to serve you for years to come

09/28/2019

We used ProGreen to clean the carpets in our livingroom, bedroom, hallway and stairs. They also cleaned the carpet in our walk-in closet at no extra charge. They did a terrific job, we are very pleased with the work they did. The technician was also friendly and professional. I would definitely hire ProGreen Carpet again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Photo for ProGreen Carpet - 2200 Dominion St, Durham, NC - 38138735

08/21/2019

Ivan is a real pro. He came on time. I watched and as questions as he worked. He repaired a defect in the pad underneath the carpet. It had been installed poorly. He is very fast and very efficient. When he was done, there were no ridges and the carpet was really smooth. He did a great job for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet in one room had a buckle in the middle. In another room, the carpet had lifted up next to one of the walls.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/16/2019

Very well. Ramon worked quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning 2 chairs

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

07/26/2019

They were professional and helpful. Base price was good. Add on’s we requested drove up cost. One thing that could have gone better was a stain in the carpet that soaked down into the pad. The stain kept coming back and spread. Instead of steam cleaning, I solved it myself we an off the shelf Oxyclean solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

06/28/2019

Sam was very professional, friendly, answered all out questions, reasonable rate. Would definitely hire again.190

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean 2 large oriental carpet and one small oriental

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/30/2019

We were very pleased with ProGreen Carpet. I spoke to Elizabeth on the phone and she was very friendly and helpful. Ricardo did the cleaning. He also was very friendly. When he finished the carpets looked brand new and the whole house had a nice fresh smell. I would definitely hire ProGreen again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/20/2019

I was very impressed with the level of professionalism, from scheduling the work, to understanding the charges before work was to be done, to the promptness of when the service was provided. And the house hasn't looked so good in years! Thank you! I'll be calling again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing house exterior

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Carpet Cleaning Carpet Protection Carpet Stretching / Carpet Re-Stretching Carpet Repair Rug Cleaning Tile & Grout Cleaning Tile Installation Floor Squeak Repair Upholstery Cleaning / Furniture Cleaning Pressure Washing / Power Washing Fence & Deck Cleaning Concrete Cleaning Pet Stain & Odor Removal Maid Services / House Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Solutions / Water Damage Restoration

n/a