John Berry, DDS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since October 2008

There is 1 doctor at this site....

Chapel Hill Dental Group

Established in 1967, Chapel Hill Dental Group has provided an unbeatable standard of care for all of our valued patients. It is important for us to provide the most up-to-date, proven treatment options available in the industry, while maintaining the one-on-one relationship our office strives for. We listen to your concerns and wishes, as well as prescribe your treatment options so that you can be an informed participant in your dental health. Here at Chapel Hill Dental Group, you're not just another smile in the crowd, you're part of our family! Formerly: Kennedy Dental Group

04/03/2014

He's been great so far. He takes my insurance. He gets done really efficiently and really fast. I'm happy with the service. He is good at what he does and everything went really smoothly and efficiently. There was no long waiting time. The staff is really nice. The billing goes through our insurance company and it covers all the routine work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. John Berry does my dental works. The last time I went to him was for cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

03/25/2014

I've been seeing Dr. Berry for over 15 years now. He and his staff are always friendly and punctual. I believe Dr. Berry has a good knowledge of general dentistry. He also has a good network of specialists if needed. While the practice is not fancy, neither are his rates. I plan to continue to use Dr. Berry as long as he is in practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General checkup and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry: exams, cleanings, x-rays, crowns, bridges, extractions, fillings, bleaching and cosmetic services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa