James H Eaker DDS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 35 Reviews

Jim is a native of Forest City, N.C., in the foothills, the son of a dentist. He has a variety of personal and community interests. Gardening is a major hobby. He raises many kinds of fruits, flowers and berries, with blueberries being of particular interest. He is a life member of the Christian Dental Society, has participated in mission trips to Africa and St. Maarten and is now a member at First Baptist Durham. He has also helped with ADA program Give Kids a Smile and treated patients on the Baptist Bus. In 2007, he set up a free volunteer dental clinic at the Good Samaritan Inn of the Durham Rescue Mission which wonderful medical volunteers have now transformed into the Samaritan Health Center www.samaritanhealthcenter.org . Additional email: info@tarheelsmiles.com There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org...

07/04/2016

Dr. Eaker has been my dentist for 20 yrs. He does great work and has also very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My recently I had a checkup in APril, but Dr. Eaker has done crowns, filling etc for me as well.

02/22/2016

He is on Angie's List. I see him on a continuous basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. James Eaker is my dentist.

12/29/2015

Dr. Eaker is pleasant, thorough and very knowledgeable. He is ready to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth & gum problems

07/20/2015

I love my dentist. He explains everything that he proposes, he gives me all the alternatives. He is very patient and make me make the final decision about the treatment and he also has the latest state of the art equipment's. He is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. James every six months.

02/05/2015

I am very fond of my dentist. His chairside manner is excellent and he always explains all the options. He makes sure the clients know and understands everything. He won’t recommend any treatments that are unnecessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist and I have been using his services for about 5 years.

CATEGORY dentists

General & Cosmetic Dentistry - Ceramic Crowns & Caps, Bridges, Implant Restorations, Tooth-Colored Fillings & Inlays, Gold Inlays & Crowns, Partial Dentures, Preventive Treatment, Athletic Mouth Guards, Night-Guards & Whitening.

In-office root canal therapy, orthodontic treatment, impacted wisdom teeth removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...