Fleming, Dr. Michael D.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

Looking for a dental office that respects your health care preferences? Dr. Fleming maintains a general dental practice geared towards health conscious patients and their families in a caring environmentally friendly setting. He is especially dedicated to providing dental services to the medically compromised population and those patients with multiple allergies and chemical sensitivities. Dr. Fleming routinely collaborates with other allopathic and alternative health care providers to choose appropriate dental materials and to maximize treatment results. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

Chapel Hill Dental Group

Established in 1967, Chapel Hill Dental Group has provided an unbeatable standard of care for all of our valued patients. It is important for us to provide the most up-to-date, proven treatment options available in the industry, while maintaining the one-on-one relationship our office strives for. We listen to your concerns and wishes, as well as prescribe your treatment options so that you can be an informed participant in your dental health. Here at Chapel Hill Dental Group, you're not just another smile in the crowd, you're part of our family! Formerly: Kennedy Dental Group

01/10/2017

Great dental experience, everyone is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental Work

D

04/02/2016

The Technician was incompetent - made a very half-hearted attempt to install rubber dam and then told me that my gag reflex made it impossible (meanwhile I have had all my other mercury fillings removed without incident).  Dr.  Fleming proceeded to remove the filling without any proper safety procedures in place for either he or I, the result being unnecessary exposure to mercury (one of the most ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 1 mercury filling and insertion of composite.

08/19/2015

the hygienist is exceptional, great cleaning job and efficient, very knowledgable about tooth issues.  Dr. Fleming is very down to earth, will not over or under treat dental issues, very knowledgable. Everybody in the office is friendly, nice, and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basic dental check up and cleaning

10/28/2014

It was fine. The appointments were fine. They were on time. He did the job. I did experience some anxiety on that part but that was just dentistry and me in general. He explained everything well and talked to me through process. Everything went fine and I haven't had any problem with any of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Michael Fleming. I went to have an amalgam fillings removed and I had two crowns.

07/10/2014

I am very happy with him and his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for regular check-ups and cleanings.

CATEGORY dentists

Dr. Michael D. Fleming, DDS, PA recognizes the importance of dental health to the health of the whole person, and a provides a wide range of dental services to support your health: Thorough exams/consultations, Second opinion evaluations, Dental treatment for medically compromised patients & those with multiple allergies & chemical sensitivities, Comprehensive preventive dental care, Restorative treatment for adults and children, One hour tooth whitening and other bleaching options

Patients are sometimes referred to specialists for certain oral surgical services, root canals and complex gum problems.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available