Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2009

Locally Owned company specializing in repairing major appliances including Samsung and LG. Our company consists of 5 employees including two technicians. We service most major brands with a flat rate labor charge plus price of any part. Our service are includes that Triangle area however, A $10-$15 charge is added to any calls more than 20 miles from our office....

DK Appliance Repair

359  REVIEWS
DK Appliance Repair

Family Owned & Operated

03/21/2020

First, Linda was just a delight to work with in setting up an appointment. Then Ty came to fix the oven and did such a professional and cheerful job - all the while observing the new standards designed to keep COVID infection at bay. I could not have been more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Bosch Oven

09/10/2018

did a great job of diagnosing problem. I had ordered 1 part but there was a 2nd part needed. Fridge repaired as soon as part arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired fridge door that wouldn't stay closed

04/21/2018

He fixed iti

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Samsung refrigerator that wasn’t cooling right

02/22/2018

Grade A for the superior experience from Durham Appliance Thrift and Repair. Beginning with excellent scheduling and customer interaction from Laura to the repair of our refrigerator, we could not have asked for more. Ty is extraordinary in both his expertise with a diagnosis and quick to offer a solution to the issue(s). Prices are very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

01/08/2018

Beyond my wildest dreams. It was perfection. I emailed several appliance repair companies on Angie's List, and Ty was the first to reach out. He helped me understand my problem, came out early the next day, right on time, and was able to easily repair the fridge. I trusted him and his explanations of what he thought was wrong, and his honest assessment of the likelihood of this fridge being able t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our fridge repaired. It had stopped cooling. I tried to youtube the problem away, without success.

CATEGORY appliance repair

fridge repair, stove repair, oven repair, washer repair, dryer repair, ice maker repair, used washer sales, used dryer sales, used fridge sales

Gas appliances, dishwashers, hot water heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal