Cushions and Seats

• Angie's List since February 2012

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

01/30/2015

Christine Batts who owns Cushions and Seats did a terrific job of making my window seat cushion. It is in a bay window so the cushion has some angles,etc. Christine sewed it beautifully with welting and a zipper and it fits exactly. She is extremely pleasant, very prompt and responsive. And I got it on the day she said it would be readying. No delays. Her prices are very good. You will not be disa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made beautiful window seat cushion

12/18/2013

aThe quality of the work and appearance of the seats and backs were quite outstanding. The pricing was very fair and affordable, the quick (3 days) turnaround was exceptional. I was very appreciative of the pro-active communications and excellent delivery service provided by the business owner. I look forward to working with Christine again and highly recommend her to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-upholstered the seats and backs of 4 poker table chairs.

03/16/2013

I dropped the stools of at her shop and picked them up a week later. We did a test one first to make sure we would like it, which we did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 4 barstools reworked to make them more comfortable. Christine removed the firm foam and put medium foam instead. She did a great job and the price was very fair. Definitely going to use her again.

06/20/2012

Christine was wonderful. She did a beautiful job, was very professional and even dropped the cushions off at my work. Would use her again and highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some outdoor cushions that needs to be recovered.

02/23/2012

I highly recommend Cushions and Seats Upholstery. She is wonderful and does beautiful work. She is honest, easy to work with and offers pick up and delivery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cushions and Seats Upholstery did some seat cushions for me.

CATEGORY upholstery, hair removal

Similar businesses in your area...