Bryant-Durham Services

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since June 2006

Bryant-Durham was founded in 1960 and incorporated in 1961. Headquartered in western Durham, NC, Bryant-Durham operates in nine states and faithfully services a large portion of the Southeast. An ever-growing company, Bryant-Durham is a full-service specialist for electrical and HVAC needs. Additional DBAs - Bryant-Durham Electric Co Inc, Bryant-Durham Services Inc....

Comfort Pro LLC

44  REVIEWS
Comfort Pro LLC

Comfort Pro LLC 's operator has been in the business for over 16 years and we have been fortunate enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We have even worked hard to make sure that we know the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling equipment. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! We are NOT an average hvac company.

07/15/2019

Great!! Demetrius quickly diagnosed the problem and made the appropriate repairs. Very happy with the responsiveness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting and breaker replacement.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad that Demetrius was able to take care of your problem in a timely and professional manner. If you need anything else with electrical or HVAC issues please get in touch with us. Anne Taylor Office Manager

01/20/2019

They tightened up the wiring and made sure everything worked. They explained what else could be done if I continued to have problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix kitchen track lighting.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

I am so sorry but it looks like I missed responding to this review in January. We want to thank you so much for leaving it and that you were happy with our work. As always, we greatly appreciate your business ! ! [Member Name Removed] Taylor Office Manager

04/16/2017

Fixed the switch that operates garbage disposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a switch that had a short in it.

CATEGORY electrician

Good morning - Thank you so much for leaving this feedback. We are glad we could take care of your electrical problem to your satisfaction and appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. As always, our number one (1) goal is customer satisfaction. Thank you again, [Member Name Removed] Taylor, Office Manager.

05/13/2016

The problems were easily identified. He had to run out for a part, but was back in no time. Total time spent was a little under 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came behind a jackleg "handyman" and fixed the ceiling fan, which had faulty wiring and improper mounting.

02/25/2016

We had a power outage at our house, and had to use our generator.  When the power was restored, I shut down the generator and switched our generator transfer switch box back to line. Once I did that, certain rooms did not have power.  I thought it might have been a fuse. I called Bryant Electric and spoke to Angela.  She is a wonderful person. She worked me into the schedule and had someone at my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Identified issue of lights/power not working in certain rooms

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,generator service

We are so glad we could help you with your electrical issues so quickly. We have a great group of people here and we strive every day to provide a prompt response and give good customer service. I will forward your comments on to the appropriate managers so these employees can be thanked for their good work. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with Bryant-...

Electrical, heating, air conditioning, parking lot lighting, surge protectors, smoke detector, & generators.

Alarm Systems