BEAZER HOMES

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

50 EMPLOYEES. LICENSE #: B-107997-103 & LIC # 38657. ...

Canaan Roofing Inc

11  REVIEWS
Canaan Roofing Inc

Canaan Roofing Incorporated we are License and Insured roofing company. Are headquarter office is located in Charlotte, NC and we also have a facility in Raleigh, NC. We engage in roofing contractor services such as installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles, installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems, installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes, installing sheet metal, replacing broken tiles and shingles, repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar, applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials, installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding, installing soffit under easement fascia, securing flashings and capping and repairing leaks. As part of our plans to make our customers our number one priority and to become one of the leading roofing company. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We are Reliable, Experienced, Ethical. Canaan Roofing Company have overtime perfected plans that will help us become a specialist in turning the roofs in slums into beautiful cities and turning the roof of a run –down and dilapidated building into a master piece and that hopefully will be our brand and signature. If you are in search of a Reliable Roofers When dealing with Canaan Roofing, you can rest assured you will never be surprised by price changes, changes to the contract or work changes. And we will always meet our deadlines to you. Experienced Roofing: When you deal with an experienced roofing company, it plainly shows. Professional roofing contractors will be able to offer you multiple roofing options from patch repairs, replacements or even waterproof solutions. Thank you, Kerline Gilbert Sale Manager/Business Manager Office: (704) 681-5300 Fax: (704) 479-8071 Email: Canaanroofinginc@outlook.com

Award 2019
Offers by Canaan Roofing Inc on Angie's List

02/14/2007

I would recommend these guys to others. Their service was excellent. The work was completed on time. They are a good company with honest and reliable staff and I was extremely happy with the service. We love our new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beazer Homes built our 3000 square-foot home. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. They subcontracted the plumbers, electricians, roofers and siding guys.

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing, roofing, siding, home builders

D

02/14/2007

I love our floor plan and the fact that I have the biggest lot in the sub division. I have had some issues from early construction on up to present which is 1 1/2 years later. Our lot was completely treed and they were only going to clear enough to build the house. We had to pressure them to fully clear the land so we could have a yard. The landscape also does not drain properly so their solution ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beazer Homes designed and built our new 2,500 square foot home. They also cleared the land on our lot which is a 1/3 of an acre.

02/14/2007

Beazer is not a company that made me feel like a satisfied customer at all. They have very poor customer service and they do not have good follow-up skills. They repeatedly would not show up or call to cancel appointments. They often did not finish work for us or if they did, the work was not done very well. My landscaping outside of my home had water building up on the one side. I have called the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beazer Homes built my five bedroom, four and a half bathroom home from the ground up.

D

02/14/2007

I would never recommend this company to anyone. I believe that they do not need to build high end homes of this satire. They work was done with no quality details at all. They just threw everything together. I was not happy at all. I think that the work was done poorly and the whole project was way below satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 3,700 square foot home built by this company. There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms. This company built a garage as well.

02/14/2007

They had the entire project fully complete by the scheduled time. We were very pleased with how well they kept us informed of the progress. The people we dealt with were very polite and professional. Their craftsmanship is unbeatable. They answered all of our questions. They did a final walk through with us and made sure everything was in order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beazer Homes built our new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home totaling approximately 1650 square foot of living space.

HOME BUILDERS & REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS