A1 Lock & Safe of North Carolina

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180113

3315 GUESS RD STE 5

Durham, NC 27705

A1 Lock & Safe of North Carolina specializes in providing prompt and professional locksmith services, as well as safe repair and sales. Our full-service locksmith company offers services for residential properties, commercial buildings, and vehicles, and we are available 24 hours a day to ensure you always receive the help you need when you need it most. We are proud to offer affordable pricing on all services and we are known for providing the best work in North Carolina.Give us a call @ 919-471-1111 or email:a1ricky@nc.rr.com...

locksmith (73)

09/24/2019

It went great. They were professional, reasonable and prompt. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbished house locks and re-keyed three doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

04/24/2018

Tim was my technician and he was courteous, kind, and knowledgeable. After he completed the work, he checked and re-checked each lock to make sure they both worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two bolts and rekey them both

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Thank you for your review if there is any lock or key problem residential,commercial or automotive that arrives please fell free to give us here at A-1 call again Thank You!!!

04/08/2018

A-1 came out the day after I called to investigate why our keys no longer worked in our front door lock. Brian did a thorough job investigating and solving the problem. We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

We here at A-1 thank you for your review

04/07/2018

I had an almost 50 year old toolbox that the key had been lost for that I wanted to get opened. I had already had one locksmith tell me that he could not do it because he did not have the correct blanks to re-key it. I called A1 Lock and Safe and the receptionist told me to text pictures of the lock to Ricky. He told me that he wasn't sure he could re-key it, but if I just wanted it opened to come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unlock a toolbox and put in a new lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

We here at A1 thank you for your business and it was a pleasure to service and talk to you again thank you

06/21/2017

I was quite pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought the reason I couldn't open a sliding glass door was because I had lost the key, but as it turned out, the door was stuck because of dried paint. The gentleman really worked hard to get the door open.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

04/10/2017

They did a good job! They were quick!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Dead bolts locks changed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

01/04/2017

The service was excellent. Locks are working better than they ever have. The locksmith was friendly, professional, timely, and did fast excellent work. They also saved me money, as when I first contacted them, I was seeking to replace, rather than simply repair, the affected doorknobs and deadbolts. After diagnosing the problem, they advised me that the house had merely settled a bit, but that the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House had apparently settled leaving deadbolts and doorknobs sticking and difficult to operate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

11/08/2016

I called A-1 and they invited me to bring the safe in, which I did. They tried to open it with the key, with no success, and then explained that the only way to get it open would be to drill out the lock. They had explained on the phone that this option might be necessary. I agreed, and they drilled it out right away. I had feared that I might have to leave it, but they did it while I waited. And ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had bought a cruddy little SentrySafe product to keep papers in a fire- and water-resistant box. The key opened it fine when I tested it, but once I put the papers in, I couldn't get it open.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

05/18/2015

They are very good. They are excellent  in overall, price, quality, responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided locks for the front and back door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2014

05/07/2015

John Bruner answered the phone and assured me that I wasn't the first person not able to replace a good front door lock combo. He promised to be at my home in 30 minutes, since my front door was wide open and unsecured. John delivered--as promised; installed the new locks within 30 minutes of arrival, so the whole experience took only an hour. He tested the locks and re-routed one strike plate hol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A1 replaced two front door Schlage locks (doorknob and deadbolt), which I had purchased but been unable to install by myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2015

key cutting, safe change, deadbolt installation, locks re-keyed, transponder keys made for certain cars, residential & commercial, moblie service and shop, 24 hour emergency service

door replacement & frames