Window Genie

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2011

"We are a fully-insured, National Franchise dedicated to providing the Charlotte and Lake Norman communities with the very best in professional service, integrity and fair pricing. As an Exclusive Huper-Optik window film dealer, we provide our customers with the very best in Non-reflective/Ceramic film technology. Contact us today to set up your free home analysis and estimate."...

Serenity Home Services NC

Serenity Home Services specializes in Home repair and Maintenance, primarily exterior. Stucco repairs Eifs and hardcoat. I do Realtor punch lists and post Inspection repairs. I can work with a Closing Deadline too. We also do hard to reach woodpecker holes and leaks. Company OWNER does ALL work. No unskilled workers or subs are used. We have all proper insurances and certifications necessary to work in NC. I have lived and worked in Charlotte for 28 years and have had the same phone number for 20 years. We accept check, credit card, debit card, and PayPal.

Award 2019

05/27/2020

I had 28 windows cleaned inside and out . SHAWN did a great job Nd when he left, there was no sign he was here except my shiny windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
28 windows and 2 large sliding doors.

CATEGORY awnings, window cleaning

05/21/2020

Amazing. Great service and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

09/26/2019

They were excellent, neat, clean, on time, and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the windows.

06/06/2018

They cancel first two appointments because of weather and rescheduled. When they missed the last appointment, I call and they said they didn't do business through Angie's List any longer. I lost the moneys I paid through Angie's List. Lost 1/3 the price advertised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

05/24/2018

Ok. Windows were clean, but blurry in some cases. Asked about having them come back to do inside of very high windows and I thought price for that was excessive. Did not have them come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning outside windows

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window Cleaning Residential and Commercial Window Film Concrete Cleaning/Sealing House Washing Gutter Clean-out Chandelier Cleaning Gutter Protection General Pressure Washing

Cleaning of Blinds