Hall's Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3580 Oakdale Dr

Crouse, NC 28033

Here at Hall's Painting we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. All work is guaranteed!!...

Interior Painting (6)Exterior Painting (4)Pressure Washing (2)Drywall (1)

11/09/2019

This was the second outside painting job that Paul did for us and he was great. He had to work around the weather, but he got the job done as quickly as possible and we are very happy with the finished job. We highly recommend Hall's Painting and will use Paul again for future painting jobs around our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large deck was painted and stained

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

08/22/2019

We highly recommend Paul. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He gave us a reasonable quote and was able to start the project in a few days. He kept us informed throughout the job concerning the schedule and the work he would be doing and he finished the job ahead of schedule. Top quality work, he scrubbed the gutters by hand and even spread straw for us around the fence posts to keep mud ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and gutters pressure washed. New fence painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/29/2019

It was excellent. He does what he said. I was very satisfied. I already recommended him to several people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the interior of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/27/2019

Very well, Paul with Halls painting is very professional, and reasonably priced. He painted 3 homes for me. 2 in North Carolina and 1 in Georgia.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

07/26/2019

Everything is beautiful! Hall's painting is very professional and very respectful of me and my home. For any paint job I will ever need done, it will always be Hall's painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting, walls, garage my storage building. It doesn' t matter how large or small, Halls painting is great!

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/26/2019

Very good painter. He used quality paint and done an awesome job on both houses. Wouldn’t use anyone else after how quick he done them both and for the price. He isn’t the cheapest, but cheapest is not the best. Cheap work isn’t good and good work isn’t cheap but his prices are definitely reasonable for the quality he provides. Top notch. Good Christian man. Very honest and does it right the first...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the entire interior of two of my houses painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/25/2019

Wonderful! They did a very good job, they were on time, professional, and I had no complaints about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting for my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2015

07/25/2019

Very good! They were on time, very professional, had a good pricing, and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did sheet rock repaired, interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

residential interior/exterior painting, pressure washing

sheet rock