PETE'S BODY SHOP

Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 3 Reviews

11/21/2015

I brought my bumper cover to them, and they did a lousy job of matching the color. They painted up a piece of plastic for a reference. When I showed them, he brought the plastic out and it didn't even match up with the original color. He said he didn't have anything to compare to which was just an excuse. If he had painted the piece of plastic correctly in the 1st place, he would of had his compar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the front bumper cover.

CATEGORY auto body repair

06/16/2015

They had to order a part for the front fender of the car. We dropped the car off on Sunday night (May 31st) & we picked it up on Tuesday (June 9th) The only reason for the delay was because the part they ordered came in damaged, so they returned it and ordered new. They detailed the car inside and out at no extra charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired right front of our car. Completely replaced it along with headlight cover. In addition, when they returned our car it was detailed. It wasn't apart of the repair, but they did that anyway.

CATEGORY

06/20/2006

I HAD AN OLD FORD I WANTED FIXED UP, SO I ASKED AROUND AND EVERYONE TOLD ME TO TAKE IT TO PETE'S. THEY DID AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL JOB. THE CAR LOOKS LIKE IT IS BRAND NEW AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE RESTORED AN ENTIRE CAR FOR ME.

CATEGORY auto body repair