Robinette Plumbing Repair LLC

B13 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

19719 Denae Lynn Dr

Cornelius, NC 28031

We have over 20 years of experience in the plumbing industry. Here at Robinette Plumbing Repair, LLC we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts plumbing and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. ...

Plumbing (13)

02/12/2020

left a message, but no one returned my call, so cannot comment on work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small plumbing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

11/23/2019

no-one contacted me about my repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
none, no-one contacted me

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

07/03/2019

Outstanding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

11/27/2017

Matt did top notch work for us. He was right on time and arrived prepared. He did some great troubleshooting when a couple snags came up and explained what the problem was and how he proposed to fix it before he did so, very considerate and informative. I highly recommend him not only on his work, but also on his character, very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the kitchen sink drains installed, new faucet installed with related piping, and garbage disposal reconnected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

08/08/2016

Perfect! Very fast and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet tightened and disposal looked at. He came right after calling him! Super quick! Did a wonderful job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2016

05/19/2014

Have used for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them for years. Dependable and reliable

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2013

10/12/2013

This is the 2nd time I have used this business and can't say enough good things. I am on the road most weeks for work, so it is often difficult to schedule services appointments, Becky Robinette not only responded to my call immediately, she was able to fit me in on the one day I was home. My contractor hired her to fix my toilets ealier this year while I was out of town and I was so impressed wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garbage disposal unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2013

09/03/2013

Matt did an outstanding job. I did not have a plumbing emergency, but he was responsive and came at a time that accommodated my schedule. He cleaned up the work areas when the job was finished, and I feel he provided great service at good value. I'm going to hire him again to install some plumbing fixtures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed garbage disposal where one had not been previously installed Repaired a toilet Checked water heater and temps at each shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2013

04/26/2013

I was out of town on business, but she came on a weekend with not extra charges and fixed something that had been broken for 3 years. I called her for another job, again I was out of town and she instantly responded. Would recommend to all. Let's support women in the trades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Becky Robinette has followed in her father's footstep's and on the recommendation of my contractor, I hired her to fix a leaking toilet other plumber's told me they could not fix due to tile floor. I was out of town on business, but she came on a weekend with not extra charges and fixed something that had been broken for 3 years. She came over immediately even though it was a weeend and fixed the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2013

02/07/2013

Had a hassel free and very professional experience with Matt Robinette. He picked up toilets to be installed, work was very satisfactory, neat and clean. He carried away everything that was not needed. He does the work personally, and I like knowing and trusting who is doing work for me. He was more than fair about pricing.Had had an experience with another company estimate that was lots more, wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two new toilets - removed old Installled new kitchen faucet Fixed shower head

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2013