Presto Garage & Gutter

Cornelius, NC 28031

Payne Project

Payne Project

garage doors201928211
Installation of full vision glass garage doors.

Most companies in this industry sell beautiful garage doors, gutters, and garage floors. And they do so at the cheapest possible price. We sell beautiful doors, gutters, and floors too. But not for the cheapest price… for the best VALUE. The difference? Garage doors, garage floors, and gutters are more than vanity projects. How they perform—and how long they perform—is as important as how they look on your home. And we’re the company that gets that. Charlotte Metro’s Relentlessly Reliable Garage Door & Gutter Company We’re Here For You… Night, Day, Rain, Or Shine. And We Always Will Be. Did you know… Contractors rank #1 in consumer dissatisfaction? Consumers file 10 million Better Business Bureau complaints against contractors every year? Half of all contractors go bankrupt in their first year in business… and 96% (!!!) go bankrupt in three years? Those are wild statistics. But they’re not surprising when you consider how unreliable the average contractor is. We’ve all heard or experienced the horror stories of home improvement gone wrong. Call us the exception to the rule. Because at Presto, relentless reliability is our ironclad calling card. We’ve been serving the Charlotte Metro area since 2001 (formerly as Garage Doors & More Of The Piedmont). In that time, we’ve installed over 50,000 garage doors and earned a reputation for unwavering dependability. Bottom line: You can TRUST us. Entirely. Completely. Unconditionally. For proof, here’s how we compare to the average garage and gutter contractor… Guaranteed 4-Hour Arrival For Garage Door Repairs...

garage doors (289)door installation (22)gutter repair (4)dock building (1)

02/23/2021

We are new residents to NC and needed gutters immediately as we had water coming into the house. I called Bill Benetti at Presto and he came over very quickly to look at what was needed. The existing gutters on the house had not been installed correctly. They were too small and did not route the water off the deck. Bill gave us a detailed description of what needed to be done to correct the proble...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/18/2021

Extremely unresponsive. Had to call 10 times over the course of a week and kept getting passed around with the commitment they'd call back with the right person, but no one called. Completely unreliable - would strongly recommend finding another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

I hope others will read your review and our feedback before calling us. Anyone reading this, that is in a similar situation, I urge to call someone else. To get to the point, you had to call us over and over because you were unable to provide the necessary information needed to provide you with a quote. We do not provide hypothetical estimates. We need the door size, which you didn't provide. A "d...

08/03/2020

In the end we got there... but it was a complicated journey. The clearly have some confusion in their office. We initially called for the a garage door repair... which was done in a timely and efficient manner. Three days after the repair the same door broke again - although much worse, necessitating the door to be completely replaced... which meant we had to purchase two doors, since we have a tw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

06/17/2020

Bill Bennetti is an experienced gutter person. He did not sell as much as helped me solve a problem with my gutters. I am convinced the best solution was new gutters. The installers were fast and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Photo for Presto Garage & Gutter - 18637 Northline Drive, Cornelius, NC - 38649269

06/12/2020

It was wonderful. It was easy to schedule and to set an appointment with them. They came on Sunday to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

05/27/2020

The experience went very well. They arrived during the appointment window and was very knowledgeable on what could/needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired garage door by installing reinforcement struts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thanks so much for the review, [Member Name Removed].

05/27/2020

The staff was courteous and professional from the initial phone contact to the repair tech Jaime who was very knowledgeable and efficient in his work. Their price was very reasonable and service was excellent- will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top garage door panel was damaged and needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]. If you have any questions or issues in the future you can contact me at rbroome@mydoorpro.com

05/26/2020

Very well . I would definitely recommend them to friends. A tree limb hit one of the gutters during a storm and they came back out in one day to offer a solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,dock building

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Thanks for much for the review, [Member Name Removed].

05/22/2020

Jamie came to repair the door but needed to order a part. Some delay in getting the necessary part but it's works beautifully now. Jamie was the nicest technician I've worked with. He was very knowledgeable and informative and I would highly recommend him and Garage Doors and More.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door not working properly. Motor running but door not responding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thanks so much for the great review, [Member Name Removed]. :)

05/22/2020

My garage door was completely inoperable due to a broken spring. Garage Doors and More had performed the same repair on my daughter’s home, and I was very impressed with the quality of their work. From my first contact with this company, I was treated cordially and they worked quickly to schedule the repair. The technician was very careful and thorough, as well as polite and professional. I recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door Spring broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you for the business, [Member Name Removed], and the great review.

Garage Door Installation, Garage Door service, Garage Door repair, garage door opener installation, garage door opener repair, garage door spring repair, Seamless gutters, gutter guards, garage flooring

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check