LKN Cabinets & Remodeling

• Trade License Authority
  • Licensing Board for General Contractors
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

18631 Northline Drive Ste A

Cornelius, NC 28031

Locally owned small company that offers turn-key remodeling at affordable pricing. Specialty is kitchen and baths. Dealer of several cabinet lines with a Showroom by appointment only located in Cornelius. Additional DBAs - Skyefox Homes and LKN Cabinets. Additional contact name - Blake Fox. Additional emails - blake@lkncabinets.com, brian@lkncabinets.com. Cost is determined by the job....

home remodeling (49)home remodeling (24)cabinet making (20)countertop installation (19)marble and granite (16)plumber (11)drywall repair (10)tile installation (10)flooring (8)interior painting (7)electrician (6)picture framing (3)

03/12/2020

Remodeled Master Bathroom and found Blake to be honest, prompt, and easy to work with. I had called previous customers and based my decision to go with LKN on their recommendations. Quality of work was excellent and we have decided to have our kitchen remodeled with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total master bath remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring,picture framing,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

02/08/2020

I hired LKN cabinets to do a total renovation (to the studs) of a ranch home that I purchased as an investment. I choose LKN cabinets because I had previously used them for all the cabinets and countertops in my kitchen and baths in my new house two years ago and was extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Just as I expected the remodel went without a hitch. Brian and Blake are both very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total remodel of a 1950’s era ranch house. This included kitchen and bath design and installation of countertops and cabinets. A complete gutting of the interior of the house, all new plumbing and electrical, new flooring, new insulation, all new Sheetrock walls and ceilings and all new windows and doors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

06/14/2019

Our kitchen flooded one day after we took my husband to Hospice. I can not say enough GOOD about Brian and his whole crew at LNK cabinets. Quick, professional, excellent craftsmanship and sensitive to what was going on. I HIGHLY recommend and am scheduling them to come back and do bathrooms. TOP NOTCH!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Kitchen redo

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Photo for LKN Cabinets & Remodeling - 18631 Northline Drive, Cornelius, NC - 37930036

05/08/2019

We have used LKN Cabinets and Remodeling three times, first to redo our master bathroom, then for our kitchen and guest bath a few years later. Most recently they redid bathrooms and the kitchen of an investment property. If we ever need similar services we would use them again. They are amazing to work with and they never try to get you to spend more than you want...in fact, they guide you to les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bath remodeling

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

12/10/2018

Wonderful! The cabinet quality is great for the money. LKN Cabinets and Remodeling beat all of the other quotes we received. The turnaround time for the order and installation was also weeks faster than other companies. We look forward to our next remodel project and will definitely use LKN Cabinets again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Order and install kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

10/21/2018

Very professional service. LKN Cabinets schedules a consultation then sets up an appointment to review the space that you need remodeling. Pristine work and Craftsmanship throughout. I would highly recommend their company and would definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen and 2 bathroom remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

10/20/2018

I have nothing negative to say about Brian and his team. We have been building a custom home which has been quite the challenge and out of all of the companies we dealt with, they were the best. On time, responsive, and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full cabinet install for a new home

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

04/12/2018

Brian and his crew were great to work with. Brian gave us a clear explanation of the cost involved with our renovation and he stayed true to that list. He also made suggestions to keep us within the budget. Brian responded quickly to any questions or concerns, which made the process stress-free. We are extremely happy with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

03/24/2018

Brian Powers of LKN Cabinets is PHENOMENAL! This was our first "renovation" and I could not have asked for a better experience. Brian was patient, HONEST, and most notably, went above and beyond. Brian is so much more than a contractor - he was basically my interior designer as well! When I couldn't decide on a backsplash he went to the tile store and picked me up samples he thought would work. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

09/05/2017

We replaced all of our old oak kitchen cabinets and laminate counters with new white and gray cabinets, granite counter tops and marble tile backsplash. Brian was very helpful and was easy to reach when I had questions. I also had sketched out a design that I hoped to have in addition to the replacement cabinets. Brian took my sketch and brought it to life with his computer program and was able to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old oak kitchen cabinets and laminate counters with new shaker style cabinets and granite with marble back splash

CATEGORY marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Several Competitive Cabinet Lines, Granite/Quartz Counters, Electrical Updates, Hardwood Flooring, Plumbing, Tile Flooring, Tile Showers, & Frameless Shower Glass Doors.

MasterCard, Check, Visa