Christman, Dr. Kimberly S.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Kimberly S Christman DDS PA has been serving the Lake Norman Area for over 15 years. Her office is a family & cosmetic dental practice which offers a wide variety of services and procedures to maintain or improve your dental health. She is an active member of the North Carolina Dental Society and the Americal Dental Association. She obtained her licensure from and is in excellent standing with the Dental Board of North Carolina. She practices continuing education each year to stay current with new technologies to provide her patients with the highest level of care....

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

02/28/2014

Have not received my billing yet, so cannot comment on insurance handling and paperwork

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up. Hygenist was personable and thorough. Did not talk too much. Provider portion of the visit was short and sweet. I did not have any problems.

02/16/2014

He was very nervous and the staff told him every step of the way what they we doing and they were very good to make him feel calm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
filling a cavity for my son.

02/05/2014

I did not have to wait to get in the chair for may last visit, which was a cleaning. During the exam Dr. Christman took the time to remove some stubborn stains from my teeth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Christman for a couple of years now. They have been doing my cleanings, as well as some elective procedures to improve the looks of my teeth. I really appreciate the quality of care, and that Dr. Christman is very easy to talk with. She is very personable, conscientious, and just sweet overall.

01/20/2014

Dr. Christman is personable and professional. She does excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning and check-up

04/18/2012

She was referred by a friend. She is great. She takes great care of my children. She is patient and calm. She has a great chair-side manner. She has reasonable prices and is easy to get an appointment with. I will absolutely use her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Christman is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

General & Cosmetic Dentistry.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available