A1 Carolina Garage Door Services, Inc.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2009

Located in Cornelius, NC we are "Carolina's family Owned Business". You do business with us. We put every effort into satisfying you, the customer. We are professionals within the residential market in the installation of new doors and operators....

Pro One Garage Doors

Pro One Garage Doors is dedicated to providing outstanding residential garage door solutions to the Greater Charlotte area of North Carolina. With quality products and a strong commitment to detail, Pro One is sure to bring value-packed service to your overhead door project.

Offers by Pro One Garage Doors on Angie's List

11/17/2014

I have used this company on three different occasions.  They came to all three locations on the day they were contacted.  Just great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener was getting old and the gear needed to be replaced.

04/27/2014

Mitch answered the phone, knew exactly what my problem was, gave me a quote over the phone, scheduled the service, showed up on time and performed the work very professionally.  He completed the job and provided us with some good maintenance advice.  We would use Mitch again for any future garage door services without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a broken garage door spring and service door.

CATEGORY doors

04/05/2014

I phone A1 Carolina Garage Door Service after another company was a now show for two days straight. Mitch answered and said he could be here between 12:00 and 2:00PM. Her arrived at 12:30 and repaired my garage door. He was both polite and professional. His work was outstanding. I will be using his company from this point on for any garage repairs needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door

CATEGORY doors

04/02/2014

When my electric garage door would not open I found A1 Garage Door on Angie's List. I called them at 5:45 p.m. and spoke to Mitch, telling him I had a car inside the garage and needed to get it out. To my great suprise he said he would come out within a couple of hours. He showed up one hour later and saw that my problem was a broken spring. He did not have the right size spring with him but helpe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken spring on overhead door.

07/11/2013

Mitch came out right away (same day) because my other opener quit unexpectedly. Great guy, very friendly and professional. Fair price. I would recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new opener, new springs, new rollers, two remotes, new (wall mount) controller switch.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Door Repair, New Doors, Liftmaster Openers Accredited : BBB Member: Chamber of Commerce

commercial doors