Canella Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

1204 1st St W

CONOVER, NC 28613

Established in 1990, Canella Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has been serving as Catawba Valley's leading expert in residential heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and understanding that a house operates as a system since opening day. Originally trained in Building Science at Advanced Energy, owner Craig Canella has continued to develop his expertise and recently added certifications as a Building Analyst and Heat Pump expert by the Building Performance Institute (BPI), and Certified Green Professional (CGP) by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) to his list of credentials. Supported by a staff of trained and certified technicians and specialists, Canella Heating and Air intends to remain Catawba Valley's resource for more than just heating and cooling equipment installation. Canella's intends to remain the experts in home performance, safety, durability and the ultimate goal of any well-qualified heating and air contractor - your comfort....

hvac repair (56)

02/25/2020

It went fantastic. The workers were great. It took 3 days to complete as there was plenty of work to be done. Everyone was pleasant, knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace air conditioner inside and outside unit as well as zoning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Canella. Nothing makes us happier than receiving feedback from our customers and we're glad you had a great experience. Thank you again for choosing Canella, we really appreciate it.

12/20/2019

Scott was professional and willing to answer any questions. The Canella team provides value added service while respecting my time. They work hard to meet my needs in the manner that keeps me as a loyal customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.

12/10/2019

Great! Very fast response and very nice technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat installed and rewired

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words.

10/18/2019

I called after 5 pm asking prices and when they could have someone out here. I called back at 6 pm and they had someone here by 7 pm even though I’m 30 minutes away. The gentleman (Chase) was very knowledgeable and professional. He fixed my unit, and also gave me a quote on another problem that the unit was having. The price was very reasonable. We will certainly use this company again. Highly sat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC fan stopped working on outside unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

09/29/2018

It went very well, the technician was very professional and explained in detail the services he had performed. I am very pleased with this company and will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two HVAC systems required new filters and complete service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

07/25/2018

I couldn’t be more pleased with this company. Always on time polite, professional hard working. I was initially concerned about the price but when I saw how much work was involved I understood. The owner called at the end of day one to let me know he was sending a different crew the following day as they had more experience installing the ductless system. I thanked him for letting me know. His res...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central air, gas furnace, added Mitsubishi ductless. It, converted house from single zone to two

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

05/11/2018

First of all I am already an established customer with Canella Heating and Air. I had my basement remodeled and had Canella install a new HVAC unit along with duct-work and I signed up for their yearly $200.00 maintenance program. I am pleased with the new work they performed in installing the duct-work, and the HVAC system. I have two other older Carrier HVAC systems that supply my main floor and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog HVAC condensation drain and run a new 40 foot drain line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We did arrive late. Our computer software clocked the technician in 22 minutes late of our set appointment. When our technician arrived, your wife was the only one at home. Our technician went to work on solving the problems you asked of us. Our technician and your wife discussed the suggested repairs. Your wife approved at least one of those repairs. At s...

05/07/2018

He did sell a service agreement. I don't usually do them. But it is an older house with a older HVAC system. They will come twice a year and check it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a good job. No issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

08/24/2017

Technician discovered fan on outside unit not pulling enough air because fan blade wasn't mounted high enough inside the unit. He moved the fan up higher on the motor shaft and everything has worked properly ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC not keeping home cool enough.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

07/27/2017

Canella arrived on time. I was originally told it would take 2 days to remove/install both the Heating & A/C systems. However, they had a cancellation that day, so two crews arrived & they completed the job in one day! They cleaned up and hauled everything away while the other crew tested both systems. We now have a comfortably cool home (old a/c couldn't keep up on those 90°F + days - temp inside...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Heat/ A/C systems needed a complete overhaul due to age. Canella sent their rep out to our home and he evaluated our needs, giving us several options. We were quite pleased with the options available and their prices. Also there were rebates available that helped offset the total cost of this project. We chose to replace our A/C, Gas furnace and main trunk lines . They also honored the Angie's list coupon for the complete install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Heating & AC - heat pumps, gas furnaces, humidifiers & dehumidifiers, ventilation. Home efficiency audits. Indoor air quality solutions. Ductwork efficiency testing

Geothermal, solar, oil furnaces, boilers

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available