PINE VALLEY TURF MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

B898 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2008

304 Church St. N

Concord, NC, 28025

We are lawn care experts. We specialize in lawn care service in Charlotte, Ballntyne and the Lake Norman Area including Concord, Huntersville, Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius North Carolina. Yard care isn't an easy job in in North Carolina. We have years that are too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, but at Pine Valley we are ALWAYS going to do everything we can to give your lawn the best chance to succeed. A farmer fertilizes the soil, plants at the best possible time, sprays the appropriate chemicals throughout the year. After that, they leave the rest to nature. We do the same for your lawn. We know when to fertilize, when to seed, when to spray, and what to spray. All for YOUR yard. Grass care in North Carolina is what we do. We know what to do and when to do it for YOU. Not for some other state, town, or region. We plan for YOUR lawn like a farmer plans for HIS field to get the best results....

Lawn and Yard Work (743)Landscaping (235)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (190)Mulch and Topsoil (111)Tree Service (52)Pavers and Hardscaping (37)Leaf Removal (29)Patios (22)Lawn Irrigation (14)Concrete Pouring and Repair (10)Stone and Gravel (8)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (7)

09/19/2019

I never heard from this contractor and don't have any idea who they are. I doubt that they would come to Charlotte from Concord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerating my yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

05/05/2019

No attention to detail. Did not bother to come back to make any changes to what was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Job

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

05/05/2019

Bed looks horrible no landscape fiber just a sloppy unprofessional job. Will not return phone calls. And I guess they wouldn't after the money has been paid. There work is not gaurnteed. I guess they have a problem with certain aspects of the community. I will use this company again, and I would not recommend anyone esle to use them. I got ripped off at my own expence. But when you know better you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic yard clean up, remove shrubs from one area to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

08/06/2018

Did great work. 2nd time have hired for this job, will do so again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plant trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Kimberley, We value your feedback and business. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

07/19/2018

I have always been very pleased w/ their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide monthly services throughout the year (ie fertilizing, over seeding, etc).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a loyal Pine Valley Customer. We look forward to taking care of your lawn care needs!

06/19/2018

this was the worst job ever done. Do not walk away but run away from these people. They charged me $500 and did nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some plants removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

D

05/06/2018

Was told that the device would be done every Tuesday except when it rained. It was hit or miss whether they would show up. When asked that they come back that week to mow, they were there less than 20 minutes and clear that they did not fully mowed. It would fine of this was a rare occurrence but it happens way too often for my taste. The work alone is adequate when hey actually do it but comparin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted for a year for lawn mowing.

CATEGORY lawn service

[Member Name Removed], The mowing service is done a specific day of the week for all properties. Mowing service may be affected by weather. We try our best to accommodate everybody in a timely manner when this occurs. As soon as we received your concern thru our office, we immediately took care of this issue. Thank you for your feedback and continued business.

04/17/2018

I have an ongoing agreement with Pine Valley and they service my lawn 7 times per year. My lawn looks very good this Spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care - fertilization, weed control and seeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business!

04/05/2018

The whole process went smoothly and quickly. Aeration was accomplished with deep plugs that really opened up the soil. Seeding was a bit higher than the estimate, but within a reasonable amount. Everyone was friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall seeding and aeration

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

04/05/2018

We were very pleased, they came when scheduled to come and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration, seeding, fertilizing of the yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

[Member Name Removed], We look forward to working with you in the near future. Thank you for your business.