Morris and Moffitt Inc

A 123 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2010

41 Odell School RD Unit B

Concord, NC 28027

Morris and Moffitt, Inc. is full service, IICRC certified restoration company and General Contractor licensed in North and South Carolina. They provide 24 hour emergency services for water damage, fire & smoke, and mold remediation. Morris and Moffitt also specializes in medium to large-scale residential remodeling and renovations - Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Complete Interior, Decks, Porches and Outdoor Spaces. This company provides full service turnkey construction services- they manage all aspects of the project including their own specialty tradesmen.* *Morris and Moffitt does not offer architectural design services. If you are looking to add square footage/ change the footprint of your property, you will need to obtain architectural drawings/renderings prior to receiving a free Morris and Moffitt estimate. **Morris and Moffitt does not provide estimates for properties under real estate contracts....

home remodeling (96)drywall repair (34)home remodeling (30)interior painting (26)flooring (24)water and smoke damage (23)electrical (20)woodworking (17)mold removal (16)plumbing (15)hardwood flooring (12)door (11)
C

04/24/2020

We had issues with the Moffitt Project Manager, Angel from day one. Up to this review have not been able to speak to Alan Moffitt, President or David Zelch, VP listed on their website. Multiple inconsistencies with our project. We we told numerous things that did not pan out or were simply untruthful, especially with the project cost estimation. The project manager said he was a GC and we since re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bonus Room Drywall and Painting

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

David Zelch spoke with the customer this weekend. We feel her review is not only inaccurate but misleading. We had an agreed upon amount that was under contract with the customer prior to starting the job. The amount did not change at all and the customer wanted to “renegotiate” pricing after the job was complete. The reason for this was that Morris and Moffitt, Inc. finished the job quicker than ...

11/15/2019

Project manager and contractors were very professional and communicated well. Final results look great. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turned dining room into office with French doors, enclosed hallway to make laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

D

02/22/2019

The mold/ asbestos remediation went well . BUT then I was left with two workers for all the repairs NEITHER of which spoke English. When I commented to the General contractor that this would not work out because of particular problems with the premises that would require conversations he threatened to take his men and leave the job. 2 x. Very unprofessional! This was after I had waited several wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of kitchen & bathroom area after flood & mold damage to walls & cabinets & removal of asbestos

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

Photo for Morris and Moffitt Inc - 41 Odell School RD, Concord, NC - 37728280

It's unfortunate you would write such a review. This was a difficult project unlike any our company has ever experienced. Your issues with the ethnicity of workers was apparent from the beginning of the job and only escalated throughout the project. We do not wish to engage in accusations and feel your post speaks for itself. Sometimes a customer relationship isn't a good fit and we do not think i...
C

10/29/2018

My designer suggested I reach out to this company to get a quote for our renovation project. I left a voicemail, but did not receive a return call. A few weeks later, I called again and spoke with a lady that said I would receive a callback within 24-48 hours, but most likely by end of day. Here I am, 10 days later, and still no return call. I mentioned the project was "large" so perhaps they don'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large renovation project to include master bathroom, master bedroom, closets, laundry room, deck, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Unfortunately we are very busy and we apologize that your call back fell through the cracks. We have been servicing many clients affected by the storms and were unable to meet your needs at the time of your call in. Again we apologize for not responding in a timely manner. We wish you luck on your project.

08/01/2018

From the first day when the team arrived at our home to provide an estimate, we had a great experience and felt fully confident in their ability to get the job done right from the beginning. We loved working with Angel and his group of pros. Although pricey, you certainly get what you pay for. I highly recommend this amazing team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel after our home was damaged by a tree landing on the roof.

CATEGORY electrician,flooring,hardwood floor repair,lighting,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review!

01/05/2018

It was an excellent experience, their quote was in line with what the insurance quoted. Dominick, the project manager, keep us up todate, and was hands on with all the work. GREAT company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage to walls, hardwood floors, and paint

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We are always striving to make our customers happy!

12/21/2017

Every team from Morris and Moffitt was top notch: from the mitigation team, project manager, movers, painters, installers, and cleaners. All were professional, timely, polite, and delivered quality work. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water accident right before the Thanksgiving holiday that resulted in Morris and Moffitt bringing in 18 air movement fans and 2 industrial dehumidifiers to dry the area. All of my flooring had to be ripped out and then replaced.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Thank you for your review!!

11/17/2017

The company was great, Dominick was awesome, made a terrible situation better with their care and professionalism. I would highly recommend these guys for any thing to anyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two separate water damages occur in my home, the company was great, Dominick was awesome, made a terrible situation better with their care and professionalism

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,insurance companies,doors,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Thank you for your kind review!

11/01/2017

They never followed back up with me. They came to look at the job, said they would contact me to do next steps and never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen and bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

We sincerely apologize for your experience. This is not indicative of how Morris and Moffitt treats its customers. One of our owners, David Zelch would like you to know that you can call him directly to discuss and / or reschedule a site meeting, and he will personally provide a quote. David Zelch [phone number removed]. Thank you.

09/26/2017

It went very well. The timeline was pretty much what I was told it would be. There was good communication between myself and the project manager. Everyone was very professional and courteous. I was very satisfied with the results of the renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel and kitchen backsplash.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Photo for Morris and Moffitt Inc - 41 Odell School RD, Concord, NC - 36310126

Thank you for your review!

Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Fire & Smoke Restoration. Full Service General Contractor licensed in North and South Carolina; Remodeling/ Renovation - kitchens, baths, porches, decks & outdoor spaces; specializing in medium to larger size projects.

MORRIS AND MOFFITT DOES NOT PROVIDE ESTIMATES ON REPAIRS FOR HOME INSPECTIONS OR FOR PROPERTIES UNDER CONTRACT.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check