Farzaneh Keshmiri DDS,PA

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

05/09/2013

They are professional, kind and thorough in their care.  They are efficient about appointments and billing.  I'm so thankful that it is such an efficient and pleasant experience.  We do miss the dentist that had been there.  Dr Keshmiri knows teens and can speak to them well about the importance of cleaning teeth with braces.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our large family has all gone here for cleanings and services related.

09/16/2009

Everybody has a real pleasant sense of humor. You almost feel like you are going to visit friends instead of the dentist. They get to know who you are and what you are interested in. They develop a relationship with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kuntz is our dentist.

02/27/2009

They do a really good job. We would like dentist who have Saturday and evening hours. I am a school teacher. When I go in, they help me plan around my school calendar. Apparently, they have a lot of teachers as patients. They are women and they have kids. They understand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my dentist. My last visit was for a check up.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon