CMC-Northeast

Angie's List since April 2012

02/19/2015

I haven't been to rehab center in a while. They are not open till late, and they are only open till noon on Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there for rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation. I have disability with my breathing, and after the program was over, it went on for three months, and so I decided to continue with the exercises and stuff that I was doing through the rehab centre as they allow people to do that. It was suggested that I go there because I have been diagnosed with asthma and chronic bronchitis they thought it would do me some good. Basically they take your blood pressure, try to get you to do more exercises.

CATEGORY physical therapist

06/16/2014

Everything went smoothly! Thank goodness! I was in the hospital for approx 5 days. I had EXCELLENT care from all the CNA's and nurses. My doctor, Dr. Joseph Simpson is a miracle worker to me. Everyone was very caring and kept me up to date on my recovery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a colon resection as a follow up surgery from March 2013 when I had a colon perforation. I checked into the surgery center the morning of Oct 11, 2013. They immediately took me back & prepped me for surgery. I was extrememly nervous, words cannot express how nervous I was!! Everyone was so kind & patient with me, I am very thankful!

CATEGORY family doctor

08/13/2013

The nursing staff was wonderful and the doctor was phenomenal. My primary doctor has been especially good to us as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had back surgery.

CATEGORY family doctor

05/18/2012

The care was excellent. The doctors, nursing care and everything was just excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to CMC-Northeast for an upper Gi.

CATEGORY pediatrician