Carolina Custom Carpentry & Painting

B8 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

3345 Round Cliff Dr

Concord, NC 28025

For the fastest response call us directly!!! :) We started this company as everyday people who were tired of companies leaving behind scabbed up quality work for a scabbed up price, And we decided to do things different than the other guys....The right way,for a price you can afford! Were good at what we do and were proud of our work. Were not happy if our customer isnt happy! Attention to detail is important to us. Let US solve YOUR problems! WE CAN DO IT ALL!!!! - Covered/Open Decks - Repair/ Remodel - Porches and Patios. -Interior/ Exterior Painting - Siding. - Drywall - Windows. - Staining - Floors There isnt much we cant do! Whether its a new home and you nee it done or its an old project that needs a fix, Let us make it easy on you and your wallet with quality the quality you expect! Save yourself the stress and the money....give us a call!...

Interior Painting (5)Exterior Painting (4)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Decks and Porches (2)Garage Doors (1)Handyman Services (1)Siding (1)Doors (1)General Remodeling (1)Electrical (1)

01/17/2020

Carolina Custom Carpentry Owner Jordan pucci worked while I was out of town. He was given a large Draw to start the Job. He told me he had 1 hr left. And so my father whome I left my Check book with paid him.. Jordan took the funds and cashed the check. But never showed back up. The problem was he never flashed the roof he tied into my existing roof. And cut the boxing open and left it. Rain was i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jordan Pucci at Carolina custom Carpentry bid to build an addition over my porch and a metal roof over my sunroof and attach to existing roof.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

This is so far from the truth! I was asked not to come to the property after we had a argument abut how he was adding items to the job. He was trying to tell me that I had to screen in the deck. This was not part of the agreement. This man was simply trying to get free services . When it started to rain we were in route to his project. This man threatened my crew and I. So no we didn’t go back to ...

11/20/2019

Very good l will have them other projects for me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks & Porches, Siding, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/13/2019

Jordan and crew did an amazing job!! Started out as just painting interior and exterior. He can do more than that! His crew replaced flooring, repaired some rotten woodwork, replaced a broken window and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior, exterior painting. life proof vinyl plank flooring, strip, re-stain , seal entry door. window replacement. pressure washing

CATEGORY electrician, garage doors, handyman service, hardwood floor repair, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure helping you with your projects! Feel free to call me anytime with questions or concerns! 7042676811 or let me know when you want to use your free touch up. Thanks again!

10/30/2019

Started out with interior and exterior painting, but finished with replacing flooring, replacing fixtures, repairing doors and windows. Jordan's crew can do it all. Jordan was easy to work with and his crew did a nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior exterior painting. life proof flooring, pergo flooring

CATEGORY remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

10/25/2019

Jordan was great. Very responsive and easy to get on the phone multiple times. Quoted the projects multiple times as my needs changed. Very knowledgable about structures and repairs. My project wasn't an easy one to diagnose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Trim Painting and Deck Settling Analysis/Repair

CATEGORY decks, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you sir!

10/08/2019

Jordan was timely, professional, and got the job done. I appreciate everything that he has done. I plan on hiring him for several other projects that I need completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock repair, painting and installation of door

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/02/2019

It was awesome, very good. They were okay, polite, and nice. The price was pretty good, in the middle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/18/2019

Very good. They were on time and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Painting interior, Painting Exterior, Carpentry, Remolding, Framing, Home Builders, Decking, Porches, Fencing, Trim work, Docks, Home Repairs.

NA