Find Top-Rated Concord Appliance Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Appliance Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Appliance Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,465 reviews for
Concord Appliance Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews10109 years on Angie's List
AReviews70712 years on Angie's List
AReviews4703 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Appliance Repair Services
$25 for $30 Credit Toward Washer or Dryer RepairMember price $25.00 Original price: .
$25 for $30 Credit Toward Dishwasher RepairMember price $25.00 Original price: .
$360 Handyman for the DayMember price $360.00 Original price: .
$125 for an Electrical Service Call and 1 Hour of LaborMember price $125.00 Original price: $125.00.
AReviews25114 years on Angie's List
AReviews2266 years on Angie's List
AReviews8610 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Appliance Repair Articles
AReviews583 years on Angie's List
AReviews407 years on Angie's List
AReviews84 years on Angie's List
Appliance Repair reviews in Concord
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The technician arrived to initial appointment more than an hour late just to diagnose what I already knew: my washer was broken. The technician told me that in order to fix it, he would have to replace one of three major components, none of which he had with him. I called back to schedule a follow-up appointment, but I had to wait a week for the next available appointment. The follow-up appointment took more than an hour with two technicians and they had to replace two high-dollar parts despite the fact I was told it would only take one.
- Kelly E.
Great!!! They were in and out in 3 days. Provider name locked. did a awesome job explaining everything and his crews were punctual and tidy. They'll be doing my downstairs system when the time comes.
Provider name locked.
- Jodie R.
Our dryer stopped heating on 11/8/15. We called Provider name locked. of Provider name locked. on 11/9. He immediately came to our house to evaluate the problem. He ordered a part and returned on 11/12 to complete the repair. Our dryer is running perfectly. Provider name locked. was wonderful and we will call him again for appliance repairs.
- JANICE M.