Appalachian Air Ducts

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2917 Country Home Rd

Concord, NC 28025

Have your Air ducts ever been cleaned? Do you suffer from allergies, pet dander,dust? Then you've come to the right place! Our trained technicians will be there to assist you with all of your indoor air quality needs. Call us today to schedule your duct cleaning appointment and you'll receive a free complete system inspection as well as no travel charge....

air duct cleaning (415)dryer vent cleaning (245)hvac repair (63)basement waterproofing (18)mold removal (16)insulation (11)home inspection (3)foundation repair (1)house cleaning (1)

07/19/2020

Appalachian Air Ducts did a great job. Everything met or exceeded my expectations including timeliness, cost, professionalism, and value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning throughout the whole house

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

04/28/2020

They did NOT even Call or E-mail me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. we are sorry for your experience with our company. As you know right now we are all experiencing difficult times in our lives with the coronavirus virus. My sister who is also the office manager works from home with 3 children. Right now she is dealing with the task of Keeping up with calls,emails as well as school work for 3 kids. We are very sorry that somehow your m...

04/17/2020

Great service, very professional and knowledgeable. Performed service quickly and cleaned up after themselves as well. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned air ducts and dryer vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/20/2020

Excellent. Kevin and Bob were amazing - very professional, personable and honest. On a scale of 1 - 5, I rate them a 10!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent need to be reattached and cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

01/04/2020

If I could give them an A++, I would. They were prompt, professional, genuine, and hard-working. But the reason I would rate them so highly is that they discovered something that the original builder (2008), the home inspector, and the previous owners all missed: the dryer was not vented properly! It was vented (apparently by the builder) through the attic and out a roof soffit, not a dryer vent. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC ducts cleaned; dryer vent cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/16/2019

Could not have asked for a better experience- from scheduling to having the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/18/2019

Overall really well. They called because they could start earlier which was good. They were very conscientious going in and out of homes. Cleaned up and were very polite. Great service; fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Townhomes Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/22/2019

Excellent, could not have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/13/2019

I initially scheduled an appointment to have my dryer vents cleaned. Kevin arrived earlier than the scheduled time and that was much appreciated (he actually called to ask if he could come earlier). After he took care of the dryer vents, I asked if he could take a quick look at the fan/exhaust in one of my bathrooms and let me know if I could schedule a later date to have those cleaned. Not only d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

08/06/2019

Kevin was outstanding! He had to do some extra work to find a solution for our pipe issue and it turned out great. We will definitely call him again! We have had other companies clean out or dryer vent but he is by the best we have found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Air duct & dryer vent cleaning. Mold removal. Crawl space cleaning & encapsulation. Vapor barriers. Insulation. Heating & air conditioning cleaning. Duct work replacement.