RDU Pro Wash and Paint

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2012

We are small partnership, we do not use sub contractors. Owners are on site and performing all work to exceptional standards. We accept Cash/Check payment options. Affordable and dependable. Hundred's of references in the Triangle area....

Got Gutters LLC

89  REVIEWS
Got Gutters LLC

Got Gutters?, LLC, offers substantial discounts for our military and seasoned citizens. We specialize in seamless gutter installs, As the owner and the operator of the company I feel with my eye for detail and my perfectionist personality I can provide a better install then an employee working for an employer. No one takes their work as serious as the business owner. Check out our Facebook page!

03/18/2016

Justin was very punctual and professional during the entire transaction. House, driveway and sidewalk look great! Price was very reasonable. We'll definitely be using RDU Pro Wash in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house, sidewalk and driveway.

06/11/2015

Roof, railing on back deck and back porch look great!  They provided great quality and the best price (also a 3 year warranty on the roof). They are hard working, prompt and professional. I would highly recommend RDU Pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning (whole roof), pressure wash back porch and railing on back deck.

06/17/2014

RDU Pro Wash and Paint did an excellent job. They did a great job painting the trim and walls. They were extremely careful not to damage any furniture or flooring. I highly recommend them for potential customers and plan to use them for any of future painting jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls and trim for our bedroom, two bathrooms, laundry closet, small hall and stairwell.

09/17/2013

Excellent customer service, prompt return of service request call. Answered my questions about concern for painted surfaces in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The house looks excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, walk and driveway.

08/18/2013

RDU Pro Wash showed up on time and explained there low pressure system to me and how long it was going to take them. I went back inside and before I knew it I heard a knock on the door and they were done. I couldn't believe they completed the job so fast the first thing i noticed was the driveway it looked brand new. The house was spotless and everything on my front porch was put back in its place...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house washed and my driveway cleaned

CATEGORY pressure washing

Non pressure roof cleaning (manufacturer recommended method). Low pressure power washing, softwash. Deck and fence restoration, sidewalk cleaning, pressure washing, wood restoration, deck and fence staining.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal