RDP CUSTOM WOODWORKING

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

Mike Daigle Painting Inc

Mike Daigle Painting Inc. has been servicing Wake County and surrounding areas since 1996. Daigle Painting is fully insured and licensed painting contractor. Our experienced professional painters pay attention to detail and the finished product exceeds customer satisfaction. Our motto is no call backs. We do the job right the first time. We arrive on the job and perform the work in a very professional manner. We can paint the entire inside of your home and not interrupt your daily routine. Experience for yourself the expertise of our house painters. For Five Star Quality Painting without the Five Star price. Contact Mike Daigle Painting today for quality and excellance second to none.

Award 2019

01/01/2013

Great service, amazing craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Let me start by saying Donnie Paddock of RDP Custom Trim is a true professional and a CUSTOM carpenter! I have had Donnie complete several jobs for me, from building new cabinets, custom ceiling trim, custom crown mldg and many more. Donnie can design and make anything you can imagine and does it on time and on budget... I am an EXTREMELY picky person when it comes to my house and the quality of trim work I expect. I am not the easiest person to satisfy, with that said, I have never had any issue with Donnies work and give him creative control. I highly recommend RDP custom Trim and Donnie Paddock!!!

CATEGORY woodworking