Custom Bathroom Remodeling...

06/18/2017

Rick and his team were great at everything on our punchlist. They were professional, punctual and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, siding repair, plumbing, etc.

CATEGORY plumbing, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2017

I called and did receive a call back within the same day, but when he called back and I explained i was getting quotes he explained that he was so busy and he wasn't in the mood to compete with others and that he was so busy that it doesn't matter about my business and to call back IF I didn't like what I hear from others . In the manner he spoke to me I WOULD NOT give me worst enemy this guy or c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing hard wood

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

12/20/2016

Rick was very responsive to coming out to assess, scheduled a time that fit my tight schedule, and had great communication prior to the workday. They completed the work on time and the color was almost exact! Found out he can do much more than floors, and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We began a kitchen remodeling project and needed some hardwood floors added to the existing floor under old cabinets. We needed the floor color to match the existing color.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/16/2016

My french doors were not sealed correctly in my home and moisture damaged baseboards and my hardwood floors. He resealed the doors, replaced my baseboards, and replaced my damaged hardwood with new ones.  He was on time, professional, inexpensive - the man truly knows his craft. Will definitely use him again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All I can say is, Rick Ebberling does excellent work and he is very reasonable

CATEGORY contractors, hardwood floor repair, roofing, woodworking, doors

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Happy to provide a review for All Phase Remodeling. We have used them for multiple projects over multiple years including kitchen remodeling, tiling, carpentry, fence work, punch list repairs, and the list goes on. Not only did they do great work at a fair price, but they are nice people as well! Great to work with. Would recommend them to anyone needing a remodeling project done.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, fencing, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Custom Bathroom Remodeling