Window Genie of South Charlotte

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2014

At Window Genie of South Charlotte, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the South Charlotte area including Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Indian Trail, Stallings, Weddington, & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don’t have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today!...

Jimmy's Coating Unlimited Inc

Now servicing the North Myrtle Beach / Horry County Area! commercial and Residential Painting Company and industrial painting and pressure washing and wood replacement and deck restoring and removing popcorn ceilings and smooth ceiling.

11/08/2017

Very well. They showed up on time, were very friendly and professional and left me with very clean windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside windows needed to be cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

10/23/2017

great - they were efficient and friendly as well as a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thanks for the review. However this work was done by Window Genie of North Charlotte. The review is posted on Window Genie of South Charlotte.

08/09/2017

Everyday they come out is a day I have to take off of work so I can supervise. The first day they showed up an hour late with no phone call. Then, they can't get their pressure washer to start so they said they would have to reschedule. They called the boss and he said they were about 3 weeks out, can we redo it for 3 weeks? I said no, I've got family coming and I need this done. Finally they were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washing and exterior window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

We definitely did not do the quality work we strive to achieve for Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I was unaware of the broken window until I saw the review which I missed until today. I will reimburse for the window repair.

08/09/2017

The estimate was clear and detailed, and addressed exactly what we wanted done. Communication with the company was extremely helpful and provided useful information. We are very pleased with the job done. Zach, the young man who performed the work, did an excellent job and dealt very well the the challenge presented by the porch area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All exterior windows washed, including porch area with very high transom and windows which had to be removed to be washed inside and out and re-installed. Also washed gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you. We are glad we were able to meet your needs and look forward to serving you again in the future.

04/17/2017

The first visit was on a rainy day and there was some excess residue left on the siding. I told them about the problem and they agreed to come back another day to fix it. They came back and fixed the issue. They listened and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing of siding

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you. Our goal is always to get things right. Delighted that we were able to take care of the issue for you.

Window, gutter & concrete cleaning, sealing, tinting & pressure washing.