Warrior Appliance Repair

B8 REVIEWS

Founded 1985

10240 Invershiel Ct

Charlotte, NC 28227

We are a full service, in-home, appliance repair service. We repair refrigerators, ovens/ranges, dishwashers, dryers, washing machines, ice makers, grills, and microwaves. Our service area includes the greater Charlotte area. Book with us directly at https://squareup.com/appointments/book/2GJ77EXMH1KTY...

Appliance Repair (7)Appliance Repair - Small (1)Appliance Refinishing (1)

01/22/2020

Repairman was very informative as to issue at hand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine checked and deemed unrepairable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/27/2019

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! Jason Healey IS A THIEF! It gives me no pleasure to write such a negative review but I feel it is my responsibility to warn others. I paid in advance for parts to repair a microwave. Jason ended up not using the parts and promised via a text to me on Dec 5 that he would mail a refund of $87.87 that day. As of today, Dec 27 we have not received the check nor has he respond...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair microwave oven. Completed work 10/31/19.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

12/10/2019

Not well was told the job was done and the refrigerator will start getting cold again got home and two day later after work was supposedly done the refrigerator was not working again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator wasn’t getting cold

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I only came out to diagnose the issue with your refrigerator. When I spoke to you on the phone we discussed your repair options. You informed me of your decision to lease a new refrigerator. Feel free to contact me at (704) 303-4242.
C

11/22/2019

My refrigerator is finally repaired after several missed appointments with no contact regarding that they would be missed and I am still waiting today after 2 confirmed appointments have been missed to get my microwave and lights installed. Warrior has not called or texted to let me know he would not be able to make the appointments. I have given up on Warrior and have contacted another repair com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair, microwave installation, under the counter light installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

10/28/2019

Jason w as prompt and communications were excellent. I have no doubt that he saved us money. His charges were more than reasonable. I have found my permanent appliance repair man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/17/2019

Timely, professional, very reasonable! Installed water line for water/ice maker at half the cost of 2 other companies & 1 major plumbing company wanted 4 times the cost. Warrior is very honest, thorough, and very knowledgeable!! Had ice within a few hours! Will call them again for sure!! Thank you so much!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ran new water lines to refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair, appliance refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/10/2019

Did a great job . He was a very pleasant and friendly. He shared knowledge. He cleaned up when done. Very reasonable rates for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace motor in refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Thank you sir. It was my pleasure.

10/10/2019

Fantastic! Job well done 👍🏽

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garbage disposal

CATEGORY small appliance repair