Valentine Painting

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since January 2007

Awards & Badges

9716 Rea Rd 175

Charlotte, NC 28277

Valentine Painting has an amazing track record in customer service, having won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 14 years straight. As owner/operator, I , Jim Valentine, take pride in our personalized service and hands-on approach on jobs, both large and small. I have been personally serving residential customers since 1989. I am also highly selective in who represents my team and have long-standing valued painting professionals that have come to meet my high-quality standards and attention to detail that so many customers appreciate. Contact us today at 704-443-4000 or 704-243-3997....

interior painting (280)house painting (113)cabinet refacing (17)drywall (33)pressure washing (25)woodworking (18)wallpaper removal (14)decks & porches (10)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper hanger (5)siding companies (4)plastering (4)

12/22/2020

Valentine Painting provided an exceptionally high level of quality on budget and on schedule. They definitely took a great deal of pride in their work and craftmanship. They painted a large number of kitchen cabinets, trim, ceiling and interior walls perfectly with great attention to detail. Very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen cabinets, stairway (including railing) and interior walls

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/25/2020

Excellent! Very responsive from initial bid, scheduling, performing, and final inspection of all work. No damage to extensive screened sections. Involved power washing, scraping, a few wood repairs too. Much better result than prior painter 7 years ago. I intend to rehire for Interior paint on new home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior prep and repaint of porches, patio decking and all rails and pickets

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Photo for Valentine Painting - 9716 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC - 38976175

10/20/2020

All work was completed in a timely manner. Repairs and quality of painting met all expectations. The performance of the crew was exceptional. Jim Valentine holds his employees to his high standards. It was a real pleasure doing business with him. I highly recommend Valentine Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and addition carpentry repairs were needed.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

10/18/2020

Jim and his crew did a great job for us! They arrived on time and were very easy to work with. They were conscientious with their work and Jim made sure that things looked good and the furniture was put back in place before declaring that the job was finished. We were so impressed with their work that we immediately referred them to one of our friends. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls and baseboard painting of two-story foyer and multiple rooms. Also stained fiberglass front door.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

10/01/2020

We have an older home that had significant peeling issues on the plaster ceilings. I contacted Valentine paint, recommended by a neighbor, and Jim Valentine came out within a couple of days to look at the work and provide a quote. He was clearly very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done, transparent about how extensive it was and very helpful in educating me on the process needed. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior plaster repair and painting

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Photo for Valentine Painting - 9716 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC - 38916026

10/01/2020

Excellent crew! Great customer service and thoroughly detailed. Extremely happy with service and even came back after three years for exterior touch ups. Would not hesitate to Valentine Painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior wood siding paint and repair

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/27/2020

Jim and his team were professional, responsive, and did a phenomenal job. Pricing was absolutely in line with quotes I had received in the past. I chose a very pigmented color (SW-Moscow Midnight) to match the background of the wallpaper in the dining room and they did a beautiful job. We had to make some choices about where to stop and start the color. And where the dark color meets bright white ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining & Foyer wainscot

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

08/29/2020

Last week Jim Valentine and his crew painted a number of interior and exterior surfaces in our home. I've used Jim several times in the past, and know him to be an amazing contractor who is professional, high quality and wonderful to deal with. If you're looking for a great result from a highly reputable company, I recommend that you call Valentine Painting and Decorating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

05/07/2020

Great. I am having my master bathroom updated and I chose Valentine Painting to handle the painting portion of the project. I decided to paint over wallpaper versus taking it down which would have been labor intensive and most likely require wall repair. So, two trips wee required of the painters. The first to prime the walls with an oil based primer and paint the ceiling. the second trip required...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint a master bathroom

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

11/08/2019

If we could give 10 stars we would! This was the most professional, detailed, punctual, company we have ever had do anything for us. They did excellent work. Well worth the money. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, fireplace, dining room, kitchen and hallway walls ceiling and trim painted

CATEGORY interior painters

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting. Faux & Decorative Finishes. Wall coverings. Drywall.