Urology Specialists-Carolinas

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2012

We accept all major insurance and medicare. There are 2 Physicians and a Nurse Practioner with 10 excellent staff members comprised of office management and nursing at our Pineville Office....

09/01/2017

not so good first time had to do it again a week later and pay for both. I should have only paid one time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
turps on prostate some material trimmed

02/26/2016

The Dr. Was very knowledgeable and understanding. He also answered all of my husbands questions and we feel confident switching to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checkup

04/06/2015

I have felt better than I have for over 10 years as far as going though the work day without being in constant discomfort.  Wonderful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a DVIU procedure and a Suprapubic Catheter removed. At the time this was done my insurance was still mired in the technical online mess of the times but Dr. Ganem made my appointment quickly and addressed my issue explaining the process in a manner which put me at ease. My insurance did go through and everyone was paid I was glad of that.

04/06/2015

The operation went great and I was mobile and feeling better than I had for years in spite of wearing a bag tied to my leg to empty the catheter in.  I wore this for only a few weeks until one of  his business partners, Dr. Ganem, did another procedure to correct my problem and he also removed the catheter. I highly recommend their expert and caring services should anyone be in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to go to the emergency room for Hematuria & Urinary Retention issue that had me in intense pain.  I had no idea if I would be able to pay as my insurance application was mired in the online technical problems of  that time.  Dr.  DAMANI rushed in and did an emergency catheter through my lower abdomen which immediately relieved all pain, that had plagued me for years, and made it so I could walk out hours later and get about fine.  He did this with no guarantee of payment and I am glad my insurance went through and I was able to pay him for his expert services.

01/19/2015

The waiting room is fine and nice. The staff are all very caring. I only have to wait 15 minutes at max. I would tell a friend that they are very caring, and I think they are very skilled. They are always very thorough and would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him about an infection that I had.

CATEGORY urologist

General urologic care including cancer care, kidney stones, prostate issues, fertility & vasectomy counseling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available