United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2905 Westinghouse Blvd

Charlotte, NC 28273

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option....

water and smoke damage (8)mold removal (2)basement waterproofing (1)

11/20/2019

Came home after being away for a week to find my ceilings on the floor and my house flooded. While away I had a upstairs plumbing problem. Rob had 3 trucks at my house quickly. He and Kindell explained the process to me. The company was very respectfully of my feelings and understood this was a very emotional time for me. They were even concerned about my kitten who was hiding in the house and hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house dry out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/21/2019

It was very good. I called them and they came in right after. They took care of everything. They did a very good job. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a hot water heater leaked, they had to take out my flooring. They replaced my water heater, they dried out the floor, and removed an insulation inside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/19/2019

The service went very well, they were very thorough and professional. They were very courteous and I was extremely pleased with the overall service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage dry out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/12/2019

I was very pleased with United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte. Rob Fischmann, president of the company did a great job at putting our minds at ease during the Restoration. He told me "sit down and let us handle it", and he did just that. We were very pleased with the job they did and we highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

08/24/2019

The customer service was terrific and they did a fantastic job. They didn't try to charge me more. They were nice people, pleasant to work with, reliable, trustworthy, they were fair and eager to help people. My handyman did a great job too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed part of the wall and the carpet to get rid of the mold.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/11/2019

Everything went very well. Fortunately there was no mold and the crawl space was able to be dried out within a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
United was very responsive to help clean up a water leak under our house. They quickly assessed the damage, and provided a solution to remove and dry the crawl space. They also did not try to upsell on any unnecessary items, which shows their true character. I appreciate their help, and they did a great job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/21/2019

Everything was fine. I gave 5 stars. They came for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came right away and they figure out what is the problem at the home. It was a mold that coming out of the vent.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/18/2019

It went great! They were professional, timely mannered, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out all the water in my retail store.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

06/11/2019

It was excellent. They were very prompt. They came out and get the problem solved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a water restoration service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

04/03/2019

Rob and Kendel were great to work with from start to finish. They were reliable, dependable, spent ample time with us to make sure we understood things, and were just an overall breath of fresh air to work with in a time when we were in a bit of a panic. We are very thankful we called them first and that Rob answered the phone on a Saturday afternoon when we placed our first phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed services after a pipe burst in our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019