Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Servicing

Charlotte, NC 28207

We are a family owned business, in operation since 2006, servicing both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in our customer's satisfaction and we offer a variety of services that will keep your home or office looking spotless! We have been on Angies List since 2014 and have won the Super Service Award in 2016 and 2017. The owner, Andrea, is originally from Brazil and has been living in the Lake Norman area since 2001. She went to school for International Business while still living in Brazil. After asking different cleaning companies to clean her house, and not being satisfied with the way the job was done, she decided to open her own cleaning business. She has very high expectations for her staff and her top priority making sure her clients are getting an outstanding service. Our services are customized to each client. Our staff uses environmentally friendly products by request, and HEPA vacuums. We are licensed, bonded, insured and always ready to provide an excellent job. Our business is in Mooresville, but we do have a large service area including, but not limited to: For Lake Norman - Mooresville, Huntersville, Denver, Cornelius and Davidson. For Charlotte - Myers Park, South Park, Ballantyne, Waxhaw and Providence. Save 20% on your first cleaning when you mention you found us on Angie's List!...

House Cleaning (47)

11/16/2017

Excellent 🤗

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house clean: 2,700 sf, 4 bed, 3 bath... This company cleans my home each month and everytime have delivered exactly what was promised. The girls will ask me to check on their work before they leave but after the first time they cleaned, I don’t need to as everything is perfect.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our cleaning service and we hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thank you again, Andrea

05/06/2017

Excellent job -very thorough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house spring cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time for leaving a review. I'm so glad you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to serve you again in the future. Thank you again!

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrea is very professional. They did a good job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

Thanks (removed member name)! It has been our pleasure to provide services for you. We look forward to many cleans to come!

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned bathrooms. They were hard workers, and did a thorough job; however, they were 1/2 hour late and didn't call me to let me know. I finally reached the owner who compensated by giving me an extra hour of cleaning, which was nice except for the fact that I had to rearrange my schedule in order to stay longer. My other 2 complaints are that they didn't wipe their feet when they came into my house out of the rain, and they used an entire mega roll of my paper towels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2015

Thanks for your constructive feedback [member name removed]. I'm sorry the cleaning crew assigned to clean your house was running late and didn't notify me. We will keep coaching our teams about the importance of notifying the management in case they are running late. We will also instruct them to be careful not to track dirty inside our clients home especially on raining days. I'm glad that we we...

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep cleaning the kitchen the did a very good job of doing what i ask them to do

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2015

Thanks ! We are glad you are happy with our service!

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sent 2 people and they cleaned my bathrooms. They did a good job and bathrooms loked great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2015

Thanks (removed member name)! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an apartment cleaned after renters moved out. I chose Spotless. Andrea M., called and we discussed pricing and services. Andrea came and walked through the apartment to see what needed to be done. She gave me a price and we scheduled the cleaning. I re-scheduled the cleaning date once. Andrea is very easy to work with. Very professional. The day of the cleaning Andrea called to say they could be there early and called to make sure all was good. Yes, I would use Spotless cleaning again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2014

Thank you [member name removed]! I'm glad you are happy with our service, hope to do business with you in the future!

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-monthly cleaning services. Always punctual and good at what they do. We are fairly picky and have been happy with their services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

Thanks {removed name}! We look forward to continue doing business with you!

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Detailed cleaning for houses, vacation properties, apartments, condos, and foreclosures, laundry services, move in / move out cleanings, new construction, patio, deck, porch, and holiday decorating, real estate open house/closing/showing cleanings, offices, buildings, main areas, break rooms, and restrooms, call centers, schools and daycares, and show rooms

Give us a call today to discuss your cleaning needs!

Not Applicable