Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Servicing

Charlotte, NC 28207

We are a family owned business, in operation since 2006, servicing both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in our customer's satisfaction and we offer a variety of services that will keep your home or office looking spotless! We have been on Angies List since 2014 and have won the Super Service Award in 2016 and 2017. The owner, Andrea, is originally from Brazil and has been living in the Lake Norman area since 2001. She went to school for International Business while still living in Brazil. After asking different cleaning companies to clean her house, and not being satisfied with the way the job was done, she decided to open her own cleaning business. She has very high expectations for her staff and her top priority making sure her clients are getting an outstanding service. Our services are customized to each client. Our staff uses environmentally friendly products by request, and HEPA vacuums. We are licensed, bonded, insured and always ready to provide an excellent job. Our business is in Mooresville, but we do have a large service area including, but not limited to: For Lake Norman - Mooresville, Huntersville, Denver, Cornelius and Davidson. For Charlotte - Myers Park, South Park, Ballantyne, Waxhaw and Providence. Save 20% on your first cleaning when you mention you found us on Angie's List!...

House Cleaning (47)

12/16/2019

Ethelvina and Silvana work together at our house, and they are efficient and thorough. Also, they are kind, and trustworthy. I think Spotless does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/05/2019

I have hired Spotless in the past, and I entirely happy that I did again. The cleaning team of Graciela Silvana and Maria Romulo did a thorough and fantastic job. I highly recommend these fine ladies and Spotless overall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house needed a deep clean, since we don't have a regular house cleaning schedule.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

05/23/2019

This was our first cleaning with Spotless. The crew was professional, friendly, meticulous, followed instructions, and did a great job. I would recommend them for your housecleaning services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

01/23/2019

The girls at Spotless did an amazing job! Everything was excellent and we will continue using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/31/2018

All I can say is WOW!! Ethelvina & Talia are wonderful!!! This is the first time we used this company. They called, emailed & sent a field representative before the girls showed up to review chemicals to be used & if there were any areas of special interest to be addressed. These girls were non stop from the second they got here and smiling the whole time. I just LOVE what they did and how hard th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

10/31/2018

The team is amazing. We feel like we are walking into a new house every time they come. They are so thorough and detail oriented. We have two kids and two dogs, so there is a lot to clean, and they do an amazing job every time. We love Spotless Cleaning and the wonderful team that helps our family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

10/19/2018

Hi my name is Melissa I have been using spotless for about two years now, I cannot rave about how good of a job they do I have had cleaning people in the past And nobody has ever cleaned my home like spotless They are respectful and caring people and again do an amazing job and go above and beyond there duties If you need a good clean definitely try spotless :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/18/2018

We have an ongoing bi-weekly arrangement for them to come clean my home. They are so professional and their efforts are beyond what we've experienced with others. The clean smell after they've completed, the detailed coverage, the small touches (cornering the toilet paper in the roll) are just a rarity that you don;t get with other companies. They are friendly, professional and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

10/11/2018

The team - Ethelvina and Marcelina - are exceptional. They take a great deal of pride in what they do. They are thorough and work harder than any team I have experienced and I have used a house cleaning service for many years. They are very professional and are laser focused on doing a great job. My house is spotlessly clean when they are done. At the end, they always invite us to make sure everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to know that you are extremely happy with Ethelvina and Marcelina. We love having them in our team and we also love having you as our client. Our number one goal is your satisfaction, and we are happy to know that Spotless Cleaning SVC of LKN has been delivering the personal and professional service that you des...

08/01/2017

I have used several housecleaning services over the years in three houses in two states. Spotless Cleaning is the most professional and does the most thorough cleaning of any service I have used. The house is truly "spotless" after they have cleaned! Andrea is extremely easy to contact and very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend Spotless Cleaning Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service! Having your house looking "Spotless" every time we clean is our number one priority. Sincerely, Andrea

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Detailed cleaning for houses, vacation properties, apartments, condos, and foreclosures, laundry services, move in / move out cleanings, new construction, patio, deck, porch, and holiday decorating, real estate open house/closing/showing cleanings, offices, buildings, main areas, break rooms, and restrooms, call centers, schools and daycares, and show rooms

Give us a call today to discuss your cleaning needs!

Not Applicable