Sharma, Dr. Priveer

Angie's List since September 2013

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Serving the Charlotte community for over 15 years - Sharma Oral Surgery strives to provide our patients with the best surgical care. We are committed to caring for you in the safest possible manner with the highest standards. We do this by maintaining an exceptional surgical facility with well trained, highly educated and polite staff who can help you with your specific care. We specialize in Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth Removal, and other oral surgery proceedures. ...

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

D

03/15/2017

NOT WELL. They charged for the consultation but never followed up with me about next steps or timing. Be careful communicating with these people. They are very nice friendly folks but I have scheduled the work I need with another physician recommended by my doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molar extractions needed but required information from other healthcare providers before a course of treatment could be finalized.

03/06/2014

Front office staff is efficient and polite. Dental assistants are wonderful. Dr Sharma is very personable and a talented surgeon. He removed my daughters wisdom teeth. She had no problems following the surgery and the swelling was minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
daughter had wisdom teeth removed

02/20/2014

Dr Sharma and his staff were totally professional, sympathetic to the patient, and helpful with providing what to expect, care during the procedure, and followup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extracted four wisdom teeth

09/27/2013

Procedure went better than I could have expected. The entire experience was wonderful. Very organized and professional staff. Even my husband commented how impressed he was with them as he was my and quot;driverand quot; home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As an adult, I needed to have my wisdo teeth removed.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Oral & maxillofacial surgeon.